ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't been in the thread for months. Quick deal check, DS 750 Triple Blacks, size 9 for DS 350 PBs 1.0 and worn twice Tan 350s (both size 9.5). 350 side winning? 

Haven't been in the thread for months. Quick deal check, DS 750 Triple Blacks, size 9 for DS 350 PBs 1.0 and worn twice Tan 350s (both size 9.5). 350 side winning? 

My opinion, equal.. Slight edge to 350 receiving side

Last edited:
350 side winning by a lot IMO. Value is subjective, you're getting 2 "elite" kicks for one "elite" kick, status wise.

Comfort wise im also hearing 750's arent too friendly for the feet, and 350's IMO are also a lot more wearable.

350 side winning by a lot IMO. Value is subjective, you're getting 2 "elite" kicks for one "elite" kick, status wise.

Comfort wise im also hearing 750's arent too friendly for the feet, and 350's IMO are also a lot more wearable.

You're right. I would want to be on the 350 side. But if I had multiple 350's and no TB 750.. I would feel like the trade is pretty much balanced.

That graphic, font, etc. reminds me of computer games from like 25-30 years ago
That's the only design detail I like about them.

Anything else is just a reminder that Kanye West is not really a designer. I don't know why Adidas greenlit those. Maybe the final product will look different.

Last edited:

Anything else is just a reminder that Kanye West is not really a designer. I don't know why Adidas greenlit those. Maybe the final product will look different.

Probably not the final product but by now I think Adidas knows that anything Ye puts out will sell in milliseconds.

Who even knows if they are releasing...

Flipping those with the quickness
laugh.gif

I'll have to think about those. I like some of the design choices but I'm not a big minimal design and pattern guy. We'll see come release day, but as others have said, they'd probably be better for trading/selling for something else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom