ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait lol you guys think these are real? As @weapen12  pointed out, that's not even real boost. Stripe is waaaay off (I believe it fades off at the back and the front fade is horrible), and the pictures have the tags that Chinese rep dealers use. I'm not saying the official shoe will look amazing, but they'll definitely look better than these.

those are repicas, theyre the first reps to use the knit blueprints though so theyre close(ish) the retails weve seen so far dont have that much padding around the ankle/tongue and the shape is definetely off

nerd.gif

Yea these socks I got on are like that, below the ankle and everything. Still shows slightly because these 350's are cut really low. Right foot a little more for me because that's the ankle I sprained a few times so it's slightly swollen.

View media item 2005601

I tried using these with loafers and I didn't care for the feel of them. Maybe it was the brand I purchased. They just didn't fit well on my feet.

The Sheec ones are really good, never had any slippage issues & they actually have different sizes so it's not supposedly one size fits all. They also have a super thin collar. And they really don't show with any shoes I own. Most "no shows" still peek out a bit

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom