ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I'm super late and will probably be **** on but what's the general consensus on sizing on these? I attempted to look through the thread for answers to no avail...

Edit: 350s if that matters.

Last edited:
I know I'm super late and will probably be **** on but what's the general consensus on sizing on these? I attempted to look through the thread for answers to no avail...

Edit: 350s if that matters.

Lol ... This was discussed ad nauseum in this very thread.

Consensus is go half down or TTS. Depends how you prefer the fit.

Last edited:
Thanks for the suggestion guys, and those socks for the moonrocks match pretty well

I just got a slightly used pair of black 750s.  When I put the left shoe on, I heard a small rip.  I looked inside, and toward the back of the shoe--on the back inside heel, right above the insole--part of the stitching came loose.  Not a huge deal but sometimes when I try to put the shoe on, my heel catches on the loose fabric.  Has anyone else had this problem?  I don't wanna glue it but the angle would also make it hard to re-sew.  Thanks in advance.

So are half the colorways of the sample 350's were all seeing and yall still gonna be like the set of gif's homie posted before. :lol:

Not sure if this has been mentioned or not but the adidas.com/yeezy page has changed from the sold out pirate black 2.0 page.  

nerd.gif

sold. I'm in.

i prefer the pic from the shin down though.

ye killing me w that fit lol. not in a good way 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom