ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cause dey da og's.

How do those Anti Social hoodies fit? Bout to coo off of Etsy cause I know the "real" joints prolly Gildan based too. :lol: Debating between M or L, kinda want it a bit oversized.

Cause dey da og's.

How do those Anti Social hoodies fit? Bout to coo off of Etsy cause I know the "real" joints prolly Gildan based too.
laugh.gif
Debating between M or L, kinda want it a bit oversized.
I just asked someone on insta this same question lol

they are slightly baggy, i don't think they are as bad as the yeezy hoodie 

was thinking of either the black or pink one 

So if im an M in Tech Hoodies, should I grab an L in these? One of my tech hoodies in M shrank, but the other one fits well, not fitted but not as oversized as id like this one to be.

So if im an M in Tech Hoodies, should I grab an L in these? One of my tech hoodies in M shrank, but the other one fits well, not fitted but not as oversized as id like this one to be.
Just went ahead and ordered an XL, I'm a tweener between L & XL. Also says it fits a little larger on the etsy. Wouldn't mind it being loose.

I cannot keep up with this thread

Miss a couple of days and its a wrap :lol:

Can some please tell me the deal without getting upset with me ? :lol:

Bout to coo off of Etsy cause I know the "real" joints prolly Gildan based too
love, love, love the justification.

I am also going to coo off of Etsy but these are Gucci cause I know the "real" Gucci prolly (insert whatever low quality, off-brand here) too

Last edited:
they are both gildan...my boy has both and are identical

i honestly feel bad for the people who bought the "real" gildan tees lmao

ye got yall trippin again

Last edited:
love, love, love the justification.

I am also going to coo off of Etsy but these are Gucci cause I know the "real" Gucci prolly (insert whatever low quality, off-brand here) too

Boy please. The Yeezy pop up tees are Gildan as well, people even posted theirs with the Gildan tag here. :lol:

If you wanna somehow correlate that with a high end brand like Gucci and think its the same thing then you are in a world of your own. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom