ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
were lucky in LA, but doesn't even matter since everyone and there mama, babys mama, grandma, cousins, etc. enter these damn raffles lol. I have faith only because I've won in the past, it's the damn app I can't hit on..

I was doing the Glendale run of stores and saw my boy with his whole immediate family. Dad mom two sisters and grandma. They went to all the stores doing the raffle haha

I was doing the Glendale run of stores and saw my boy with his whole immediate family. Dad mom two sisters and grandma. They went to all the stores doing the raffle haha
did he end up with any pears tho? 
nerd.gif

Wierd question but, for the confirmed app what cellphone carrier did you have if you hit on a pair?

Closest I've gotten to an in-store raffle (since no stores offer Yeezys in CO... closest stores are Vegas or Texas), is to have my aunt go to the Woodfield Mall in Illinois.   And I've heard the shoe stores there are shady af. 

Sometimes I take for granted how lucky I've been to hit on three pairs of Yeezys.

I got the OG 750s via BD link on ADC.
Won a raffle for the TB 750s.
Hit on ADC for the PB restock.

I did purchase two ATCs for the PB restock which both struck out. I wanted those bad and luckily ended up getting some the manual way.

Carrier ain't as important as having an apple device. Android pretty much means you aint getting **** :lol:

were lucky in LA, but doesn't even matter since everyone and there mama, babys mama, grandma, cousins, etc. enter these damn raffles lol. I have faith only because I've won in the past, it's the damn app I can't hit on..
Hit on a few raffles as well, but 0/9 on Adidas Confirmed SMH

I've only hit twice on adidas confirmed and both times it was pure luck.  There are a few people that have it down to a science, I'm not one of them.

Hey yall not sure if posted in right place but did the white "no more parties in LA" short sleeve ever release online or was it only in the LA pop up or crewneck

Last edited:
View media item 2053002

the good thing about being a real sneakerhead is when things drop that you know demand will be high af, you go to your inventory and start to weed out for selling purposes because you know you expect a future sadderday.

Lines in NYC will be outrageous ... And it will probably be hot as hell out too ... If people rock out Wednesday, let me know, I may take that day off. I'll be away on business Tuesday ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom