ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

roll.gif
roll.gif
it feels like yzy season
Need this on a $25 Etsy shirt or whatever

In all fairness to him.

I dropped a $5 donation after he wasn't accepting any more for the current project.... PMed him, and he refunded. :D

Everyone needs to chill out, this is why a majority of us can't eat Bc of these negative vibes.

I donated 10 dollars to Caravaggio and received a full refund so again please keep it positive and we'll all eat.

@caravaggio lemme get that new thing though [emoji]128514[/emoji] Jokes but if it's still there?...

UnDS'd my Turtle Doves yesterday for a trip back in NY.. I wish I sized down on my 350s. After a while, they were feeling too loose.

Adidas zone for Atlanta is stupid at best ga is a huge state and most people don't live in that area. I work at the airport it's like 5 min from a zone I can't just sit there and wait. Lol

I was tryna think of something witty to write but couldn't so yeah, I donated $5, didn't ask for a refund, didn't get sh*t out of it and honestly, I don't care. #movingon

Never used a confirm before ATL

When was the last confirm time Windows

I can just hit up the Starbucks near by and work off site for the day

Adidas zone for Atlanta is stupid at best ga is a huge state and most people don't live in that area. I work at the airport it's like 5 min from a zone I can't just sit there and wait. Lol
word i guess you gotta be within the city limits to be in the zone? makes no sense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom