ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha I PM'd him when he was in here saying he refunded everybody and if anyone hadn't been refunded to contact him. I haven't heard anything from him since. Not bugging, but seems like we just got scammed, cause there hasn't been any updates on his program, so yeah, I'd rather have my money back than feeling I got bamboozled lol
How did you get bamboozled or scammed when it was a donation?

Because people don't want to give anything to anyone without anything in return in this thread... AKA donate... lol

I wasn't expecting a refund since it was stated it was a donation and not a sale... yet I got it back without me asking.

But lets leave it at that before more people get banned.

Last edited:
Because people don't want to give anything to anyone without anything in return in this thread... AKA donate... lol

I wasn't expecting a refund since it was stated it was a donation and not a sale... yet I got it back without me asking.

Me too I guess I'm just tired of hearing about it.

I don't think dude got banned.  He was signed into his profile just yesterday.

He probably doesn't want to deal with the fallout.

Bro, not really trying to reignite this topic again. If you gave money ("donated") you were part of a group that would have access to his program for the next Yeezy release. The program/bot whatever is nowhere to be seen and there have been no updates on it in a minute. Therefore, I feel bamboozled for sending money for a service that was never provided. Yes, it started as him asking for a recommended dollar donation, but then he said if you "donated" up to a certain amount, you would have early access or whatever. Yeah, it wasn't a lot of dough, but it's the principal. I wasn't stressing it or anything, but a few days ago when everyone was talking about it and he was in here claiming he sent everyone refunds, I figured I'd shoot him a PM.

Anyway...

Y'all bugging on here. The only time I'll send money to someone on here is for some shoes ONLY.

I'm not donating to no cause, no effect, lost cause, found cause, no preorder, NT group pool, mass bot copping system........nada

Out here getting money tied up somewhere and sweating for a refund

Last edited:

I don't think dude got banned.  He was signed into his profile just yesterday.

He probably doesn't want to deal with the fallout.
him and randall definitely got banned. i barely said squat and got a warning smh

Last edited:

there are stupid ppl on NT

i can say that without getting in trouble since it was not directed at anyone

clearly

Last edited:
Y'all bugging on here. The only time I'll send money to someone on here is for some shoes ONLY.

I'm not donating to no cause, no effect, lost cause, found cause, no preorder, NT pool, mass bot copping system........, nada

Out here getting money tied up somewhere and sweating for a refund

facts

i dont even lend money to nobody just cuz of all the horror stories i hear about friends/family lending money

rule #1 dont ever play yourself

Last edited:
facts

i dont even lend money to nobody just cuz of all the horror stories i hear about friends/family lending money

rule #1 dont ever play yourself

I Hear Ye

My thing with borrowing especially with a good amount is it lowkey leaves you tight on expenses and I hate that feeling because **** can go from 100-0 quick on your end and that extra funds you had is floating in the air with someone else.

People be quick to borrow but duck and dodge when it's time to pay back.

Last edited:
I Hear Ye

My thing with borrowing especially with a good amount is it lowkey leaves you tight on expenses and I hate that feeling because **** can go from 100-0 quick on your end and that extra funds you had is floating in the air with someone else.

People be quick to borrow but duck and dodge when it's time to pay back.

I don't mix business and friends and family.......

Unless I absolutely know they can handle it like that

Money can ruin relationships as we should know, personally I was never the type to ask ppl I know for a fast loan ever

Last edited:
I feel like dude only refunded those who frequent this thread often. Everyone else got screwed out of whatever donation they gave

Come to think of it, I donated too but I don't think I got refunded. Meh, it's no big deal. $5 isn't going to make or break me.

Ready for Sadderday to get here already.

kanye-1431348648.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom