ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
man, my phone just rang from a number I didn't recognize and I low key got excited. it was PG&E calling to tell me about saving money in my bill :smh:

laugh.gif

Last edited:
all white joints and baby should drop before that though right? 

Who knows what adidas is doing over there :lol:
You'd think they would release a colorway a month but maybe they feel like they don't have much and are trying to stretch every release.

Margiela Futures are going the same route as the Balenciaga Arena. Too many rappers played them out and they started coming out with too many ridiculous colors and textures
pretty much... i still need to cop them wheat futures tho.

Margiela Futures are going the same route as the Balenciaga Arena. Too many rappers played them out and they started coming out with too many ridiculous colors and textures

arenas and futures been done

anyways thought i was in the wrong thread for a second

Last edited:
so no pac sun, foot action etc...........this is absurd.......

i though kanye and team said "more pairs"

what gives?

All of the above applies to yeezys other than the textures. But that's coming, just wait for it. I see more ppl wth yeezys or (feezys) walking around daily. I don't really care what rappers are doing, as I don't run into them daily/monthly .. Ever.

All of the above applies to yeezys other than the textures. But that's coming, just wait for it. I see more ppl wth yeezys or (feezys) walking around daily. I don't really care what rappers are doing, as I don't run into them daily/monthly .. Ever.
Wear what you like and go you G. Id rather rocc visvims over yeezys anyday. 

Went for the 12.5 since I'mma rock em. Got Ls from afew, ubiq. Checked my junk and found the sivas email saying I won. Blessings fam, hope y'all cook.
:nthat:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom