ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
still no email from end
smokin.gif
then it means no yeezys for you from end 
tired.gif

i've placed an order for the white UB 1.0s, and the the order status page showed a "-" for the size and the order was eventually cancelled.  hence the paranoia.
probably every single order says a "-" for the size, cancellation doesn't come because theres no size indicated. You carted a specific size, you checked out a specific size, and if no mistakes are made in the warehouse, you'll GET that specific size. Adidas isn't just throwing random sizes and shipping it to you just because your confirmation page says "-" for size. 

It's easy to identify those who get through for the first time... You're excited/nervous, I get it, but all these questions have been answered after EVERY other release thus far. 

This is the weirdest thing i've ever experienced since i collect sneakers:

I tried my luck on Size? yesterday. The 750s went live at around 8.30 am LDN time. I didn't make it to the payment section, however i carted 2 sizes and tried to checkout again & again until any size faded out.

After i failed i forgot about the page, couple of secs later Size? tweeted the "sorry, sold out".
Then a couple of hours went by and while i was preparing everything for the ADC release i found that "dead" 750 boost Size? page behind some tabs. Just out of curiosity i've hit the Checkout. Suprisingly it suddenly let me go through the order and payment pages with ease ... and i placed an order!!!

Mail dropped in, i thought i'd give it another try and ordered a second pair with cc payment and different delivery adress.
Also this Order went through, confirmation mail came in... Both orders were placed around 5:20 pm - so over 8 hours after size's tweet.

I wasn't sure if this was sort of a ghost order or any other inventory issue.
Anyway, i went out, did the whole night and when i came back home in the morning i found a "your order has been dispatched!"

WHAT?

i was checking my account - one order was marked as "dispatched", one still "in progress". I went to sleep, got up in the early afternoon - and got the second dispatched note in the mail!!!!

I only believe it when i have them in hand, but apparently i successfully ordered 2 pairs of 750 gum in my size !!!!! On an page that wasn't even live anymore since hours.

Never had such thing before (and probably will never have again in my life)!!! ;-)

Congrats, you somehow broke two sneaker heads hearts lol

damn this **** going down in Orland is making me grateful for my life + safety. Really puts it all in perspective. Condolences to everyone involved.

Who cares about them lol I'm talking about ADC clearly
Kanye is talking about Yeezy Supply selling out of the 750 in 1 minute, which basically isn't saying much because YS had low inventory anyway compared to ADC. ADC took a lot longer to sell out and a lot of NTers cooked manually, versus the amount of Nters that copped Moonrocks on Y-3 site manually (almost non-existent because people that copped thru Y-3 had 2-3 day early checkout so when the MR's actually released on release date on Y-3, it was straight sold out). And Y-3 was the only Adidas platform that dropped in place of ADC, so therefore, many of us are saying MR's was a difficult release on Y-3/ADC compared to the GITD 750 release on ADC

Last edited:
A sizing question for those who have tried them. If I'm an 11 in 350's (mr's and PB 2.0) will a size 12 be way too big in the grey gum 750's?

Story to tell. So I'm from Michigan. Won a raffle for JDSports in Dublin. Massive L. I feel like the Cavs tomorrow. Smh. Everytime I swear. I win raffles to PURCHASE in store literally every release...this time it's in the U.K. I played myself.

Sorry to be that guy but Dublin/Ireland isn't in the UK.

Is it transferrable? I'll catch a flight from England tomorrow.

Story to tell. So I'm from Michigan. Won a raffle for JDSports in Dublin. Massive L. I feel like the Cavs tomorrow. Smh. Everytime I swear. I win raffles to PURCHASE in store literally every release...this time it's in the U.K. I played myself.
whyd you even enter?

Why would you enter a raffle in another country???

mean.gif
 Did you read the rules?

i would charge someone paper and them give them pickup info if they're in UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom