ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
there seems to be a period where a handful of people receive cancellations and then it goes dark for a while. Might be the grace period. Either way, chill out, turn on the WarriorsCavs game and take it off your mind for 3 hours. 

Is adidas at least offering discount codes ?

discount codes are free when you sign up. No need for a 15% off when you can sign up with a new email and get it.

would be nice if they did what Nike did with the 12 Masters and guarantee people the next release but the 350's.

Last edited:
Adidas needs to quit playing with people's emotions 
mean.gif

i talked to a rep today..didnt give her my info though lol..she said it could take 4 days to ship out

I received the "-" in my email confirmation on Saturday and when I checked my order status on ADC. I called today around noon since no one was able to answer my questions over the weekend regarding the shipping issues. I confirmed with customer service who I asked about the "-" being in my email confirmation. She stated that this a normal occurrence and that it happens all the time with yeezy or other highly sought releases as most have mentioned here on NT. I asked her to confirm my size and she put me on hold. 2 minutes later she confirmed my 10.5 and stated the size field would be updated when I receive my shipping confirmation email. Around 5:30 pm PST I received my shipping confirmation email from Adidas below. So now the dreaded "-" is now a "10-" which I assume means 10.5. Even if I end up getting a 10, I'll still be grateful and humbled to even get a pair at retail. ADC has great customer service. Better than NDC IMO.

View media item 2067234

I received the "-" in my email confirmation on Saturday and when I checked my order status on ADC. I called today around noon since no one was able to answer my questions over the weekend regarding the shipping issues. I confirmed with customer service who I asked about the "-" being in my email confirmation. She stated that this a normal occurrence and that it happens all the time with yeezy or other highly sought releases as most have mentioned here on NT. I asked her to confirm my size and she put me on hold. 2 minutes later she confirmed my 10.5 and stated the size field would be updated when I receive my shipping confirmation email. Around 5:30 pm PST I received my shipping confirmation email from Adidas below. So now the dreaded "-" is now a "10-" which I assume means 10.5. Even if I end up getting a 10, I'll still be grateful and humbled to even get a pair at retail. ADC has great customer service. Better than NDC IMO.

roll.gif

What time was your confirmation?

Yup the 10- means 10.5, its the way their system reads their sizes.

so this shipping confirmation just happened right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom