ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone order a size 9 and get shipping confirmation yet? if so what time did you get order confirmation? Just curious as mine was cancelled

For the people who shipped out late last night, does your tracking have any updated info? or does it still just say, "shipping label information sent to fedex"? 

Mine says the same [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Either they overnighting them or my pair ain't coming tomorrow :smh:

I honestly wish adidas would just refund me so I can move on with life [emoji]128545[/emoji]

I wish Barneys would do wristbands again.This is ridiculous. Seems most the allocation went to Europe.In, nyc adidas 2 stores 40 something total.Come on Uncle Ye.we did a head count 23 customers purchased at Wooster and brooklyn.Last pairs there was maybe 180

My charge disappeared and had me shook.

Had to call CS and shorty with the sexiest voice of all time on my life told me I was good. She also told me to get the package held at FedEx when it ships cuz them delivery drivers shady af
laugh.gif
Unfortunately "all good" doesn't mean anything until you get that shipping email  
mean.gif
  Just try not to think about it, calling CSR for updates is worthless at this point.

Last edited:
I wish he didn't make the last pair glow,now the hype is even more off the roof.I'm excited for the Olive green and Pairs with the striping

DON'T KNOW ABOUT THAT "FAKE" FIRST DROP, CUSTOS TELLING ME THEY ARE GETTING SHIPPING CONFIRMS FROM THE FIRST RELEASE ON ADIDAS. :lol:

I honestly wish adidas would just refund me so I can move on with life [emoji]128545[/emoji]

get yours routed here and I'll reimburse you. :wink:

My charge disappeared and had me shook.

Had to call CS and shorty with the sexiest voice of all time on my life told me I was good. She also told me to get the package held at FedEx when it ships cuz them delivery drivers shady af :lol:

Unfortunately "all good" doesn't mean anything until you get that shipping email  :smh:   Just try not to think about it, calling CSR for updates is worthless at this point.

true life. I honestly hadn't been thinking about it, I checked my charges to see if my car insurance came out and noticed the ADC charge was gone :lol:

my mind is already on the next 350 release.

Last edited:
I wish Barneys would do wristbands again.This is ridiculous. Seems most the allocation went to Europe.In, nyc adidas 2 stores 40 something total.Come on Uncle Ye.we did a head count 23 customers purchased at Wooster and brooklyn.Last pairs there was maybe 180

That's like 10 pairs per full size run tho

Still super limited

I want those all white 350s bad

Was gonna pull the trigger on the all white qasa y-3s high tops but i passed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom