ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk why you guys keep Calling

What ever happens happens, calling doesn't change anything
it helps people alleviate anxiety...no one likes to be left in the dark 

im not calling though

Last edited:
Ya'll make it seem like they're holding the results to your blood tests that will say whether or not you have a terminal illness... calm down guys
laugh.gif

My cousin just got his adc cancelled email for a size 9.5 Right after he called about them! Dude going off right now. He punched a hole in his closet door. Lls

Last edited:
When are people going to realize that the people you're calling and asking about your order have no power to push your order through faster nor do they have any control over if your order gets cancelled.

The only purpose they serve is to give you a status update that already gets emailed to you.

L's are contagious 

Even people making their album covers with L's as inspiration! 
roll.gif

Boy Q must got his order cancelled too

Last edited:
My cousin just got his adc cancelled email for a size 9.5 Right after he called about them! Dude going off right now. He punched a whole in his closet door. Lls
Seems like 9.5 is the main size getting cancelled from what I have been seeing

Damn I think i'm going to get a cancellation email soon..Just checked account and I dont see the charge for them that was there on Saturday.

My cousin just got his adc cancelled email for a size 9.5 Right after he called about them! Dude going off right now. He punched a whole in his closet door. Lls
When did he get his confirmation email?

Last edited:
Damn I think i'm going to get a cancellation email soon..Just checked account and I dont see the charge for them that was there on Saturday.
you are good the bank only hold the charges for awhile.  Adidas will recharge your card when they ship.  happened to me with the tans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom