ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, there is still at least a handful of people that got cancellation due to overselling. Cancelled is cancelled, doesn't matter payment issue, address, or overselling. 

and you still never responded to me about what you thought I photoshopped. 
No, there is still at least a handful of people that got cancellation due to overselling. Cancelled is cancelled, doesn't matter payment issue, address, or overselling. 

and you still never responded to me about what you thought I photoshopped. 

I only saw like 1 screenshot of a cancellation and everyone else saying they got the confirmation.

FYI...backdoor is wide open.

Oh, and Adidas oversold the 750's this drop. So if your order went through late...RIP

Last edited:
No shipping confirm or cancelation yet for me. I'm here staring at my phone notifications I'm waiting for judgement day.

FYI...backdoor is wide open.

Oh, and Adidas oversold the 750's this drop. So if your order went through late...RIP
that's funny.  get it in too early.  cancelled.  get it in too late.  cancelled.  such a slim margin for error...

no adidas email but fedex just blessed yo boy with the shipping ..itll be here tomorrow

View media item 1550950

am i in the clear? nothing has changed on adidas end... :nerd:

Last edited:
Still no shipping email and I actually added 2-3 days :smh:

adidas hasn't sent me crap but fedex did ..saying it was picked up. adidas must be lagging ...fedex manager came clutch. some of yalls pair might be in route and yall stressing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom