ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people here on previous releases got the shoes and their adidas account didn't change so just be patient

Some people here on previous releases got the shoes and their adidas account didn't change so just be patient

This

People in here act like they're afraid to call customer service and ask about their orders. If your order still shows as confirmed and ready to pack, you're good. It's a matter of them shipping in waves. Overnight ships first, then 2-3 day, and last is the 4-7 day delivery.

Got my email that order has shipped from ADC yesterday 
pimp.gif

This may sound a bit odd but you may want to try messaging eBay sellers that don't have very many sales. That might help you find someone willing who is trying to make a quick flip and you can get a better price through Paypal invoice.
This along with messaging everyone for best price PP direct and widdling everyone down at the same time generally proves effective. Ideally this weekend will be the projected best time to buy. If folks don't have the Adidas pairs by Friday / Saturday - chances are they aren't getting them.

Ordered a pair during the first wave which is scheduled to arrive tomorrow. So not all early orders have been cancelled.

Last edited:
for the people saying if you pay under 1k you get fakes.....

i could get a legit pair for under 1k easy at the moment, at least in europe. 

so many pairs sitting with people who desperately want to sell. and the adidas online pairs are not even included yet.

and most of them sellers are young heads or even people not interested in sneakers at all. and they cant afford to just sit it out.

at this point, there are way more people wanting to make profit on these than people who actually want to wear and pay resale.

About time these shipped... for those that think this matters: Order conf. came in 1:23est size 9.5

so many pairs sitting with people who desperately want to sell. and the adidas online pairs are not even included yet.
and most of them sellers are young heads or even people not interested in sneakers at all. and they cant afford to just sit it out.
at this point, there are way more people wanting to make profit on these than people who actually want to wear and pay resale.

One day yeezys will drop in price dramatically.

I wear size 12 in TDs.
Should I go for size 12 in the new 750s or 12 1/2?

Man who knows honestly I never listen to half size adjustments bruh. I wear a freaking 14 in jordans 13 in ultra boost and I can do a 12 in Yeezy boost and I got these 750's in a 12 and work fine.

Best case stay ur 350 boost size. If u feel ur 350 boost size is to big maybe size down. I would stay true to 350 size tho.

I'm 6'4 230 linebacker build and years of pounding pavement running and on fields and courts. Have made my feet narrow and wide.

Took trial and error

But I know what works for me depending on brand and type of shoe. Leather shoes 14 primenit 13.

For some random reason Yeezy anything 12 or 13.

Lastly unless u know that persons foot style and body type hard to adjust ur feet to theirs I learned.

Their info helps but you need a wide consensus from multiple people. And everytime you try to get that you start back at square one. Some say up some say down.

i thought the triple blacks only came in whole sizes and no half sizes.  how do you have the triple blacks in 12.5

This. 

I think that I will wait a bit, because I'm pretty sure that the prices will decline.

Thought about trading my back up TD's for the 750s, but I don't think that I should do it, because of the situation right now in Europe.

One day yeezys will drop in price dramatically.

Why tho. I think the shoe bubble would have to burst for that to happen

To many people come out B

They appeal to adults, teens and kids soon. Even people who are done with Jordan's go for these or don't even like Jordan's.

Man who knows honestly I never listen to half size adjustments bruh. I wear a freaking 14 in jordans 13 in ultra boost and I can do a 12 in Yeezy boost and I got these 750's in a 12 and work fine.

Best case stay ur 350 boost size. If u feel ur 350 boost size is to big maybe size down. I would stay true to 350 size tho.

I'm 6'4 230 linebacker build and years of pounding pavement running and on fields and courts. Have made my feet narrow and wide.

Took trial and error

But I know what works for me depending on brand and type of shoe. Leather shoes 14 primenit 13.

For some random reason Yeezy anything 12 or 13.

Lastly unless u know that persons foot style and body type hard to adjust ur feet to theirs I learned.

Their info helps but you need a wide consensus from multiple people. And everytime you try to get that you start back at square one. Some say up some say down.
Thanks! 

I will try to get a size 12. 

We live in America B prices of shoes and goods are diffrent here

Capitalism is dang near bible scripture here

ADC showed up today. Package is safe and sound in the house for me when I get home from work. #relieved 

Today was a good Kanye Day for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom