ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know how cosignment stores haven't gone down with their fees... Especially how stockx and goat are doing

View media item 2070578
2 for 2!!! Couldn't believe it until they actually showed up at my doorstep. I made a huge mistake on Saturday and accidentally checked out 2 pairs on the same email. Both checked out as guests, diff credit cards, same email and same delivery address. Was nervous and beyond freaking out all week that I was going to be cancelled. I actually took the risky route and called Customer service multiple times. I made up some BS story how I was caught in the loop and kept getting white blank error pages, I lied and said one of the white pages must have been a order confirmation page, but I didn't see it, so I went back and retired again with a diff card. I took that approach to try and place the blame on them so I could guarantee I get at least one pair. They were more than helpful, got a supervisor on the phone, asked her if She could contact the shipping department to ensure at least one got out. She told me she checked their internal software and saw that both were already packed and just waiting to be shipped out, she told me not to cancel and basically Guarnteed me that I was beyond lucky and set to receive 2 pairs. Can't believe they are sending duplicates out to people, thought for sure I was Guarnteed cancelled. Sat/sun were easily the most depressing days of my life until I got that shipping confirmation. Feel like I beyond hit the lottery, luckiest person alive

this package is going all the way around the world....wtf.  why is it goign to new england from illinois, when i'm out in cali???  

[table][tr][td]
Date/Time
[/td][td]Activity[/td][td]  [/td][td]Location[/td][/tr][tr][td]
6/16/2016 - Thursday
[/td][/tr][tr][td]3:30 am[/td][td]In transit[/td][td]  [/td][td]OVERTON, NE[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]
6/15/2016 - Wednesday
[/td][/tr][tr][td]3:24 pm[/td][td]In transit[/td][td]  [/td][td]MASCOUTAH, IL[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]4:22 am[/td][td]Left FedEx origin facility[/td][td]  [/td][td]SPARTANBURG, SC[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]
6/14/2016 - Tuesday
[/td][/tr][tr][td]4:48 pm[/td][td]Arrived at FedEx location[/td][td]  [/td][td]SPARTANBURG, SC[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]11:38 am[/td][td]Picked up[/td][td]  [/td][td]SPARTANBURG, SC[/td][/tr][/table]

View media item 2070578
2 for 2!!! Couldn't believe it until they actually showed up at my doorstep. I made a huge mistake on Saturday and accidentally checked out 2 pairs on the same email. Both checked out as guests, diff credit cards, same email and same delivery address. Was nervous and beyond freaking out all week that I was going to be cancelled. I actually took the risky route and called Customer service multiple times. I made up some BS story how I was caught in the loop and kept getting white blank error pages, I lied and said one of the white pages must have been a order confirmation page, but I didn't see it, so I went back and retired again with a diff card. I took that approach to try and place the blame on them so I could guarantee I get at least one pair. They were more than helpful, got a supervisor on the phone, asked her if She could contact the shipping department to ensure at least one got out. She told me she checked their internal software and saw that both were already packed and just waiting to be shipped out, she told me not to cancel and basically Guarnteed me that I was beyond lucky and set to receive 2 pairs. Can't believe they are sending duplicates out to people, thought for sure I was Guarnteed cancelled. Sat/sun were easily the most depressing days of my life until I got that shipping confirmation. Feel like I beyond hit the lottery, luckiest person alive

"Luckiest person alive" smh. This is a sick sick world. Congrats though!

this package is going all the way around the world....wtf.  why is it goign to new england from illinois, when i'm out in cali???  

[table][tr][td]
Date/Time
[/td][td]Activity[/td][td]  [/td][td]Location[/td][/tr][tr][td]
6/16/2016 - Thursday
[/td][/tr][tr][td]3:30 am[/td][td]In transit[/td][td]  [/td][td]OVERTON, NE[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]
6/15/2016 - Wednesday
[/td][/tr][tr][td]3:24 pm[/td][td]In transit[/td][td]  [/td][td]MASCOUTAH, IL[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]4:22 am[/td][td]Left FedEx origin facility[/td][td]  [/td][td]SPARTANBURG, SC[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]
6/14/2016 - Tuesday
[/td][/tr][tr][td]4:48 pm[/td][td]Arrived at FedEx location[/td][td]  [/td][td]SPARTANBURG, SC[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]11:38 am[/td][td]Picked up[/td][td]  [/td][td]SPARTANBURG, SC[/td][/tr][/table]
that ain't new england... 
mean.gif

Last edited:

[table][tr][td]

Date/Time

[/td]

[td]Activity[/td]

[td] [/td]

[td]Location[/td]

[/tr][tr][td]

6/16/2016 - Thursday

[/td]

[/tr][tr][td]3:30 am[/td]

[td]In transit[/td]

[td] [/td]

[td]OVERTON, NE[/td]

[/tr][tr][td] [/td]

[td] [/td]

[/tr][tr][td]

6/15/2016 - Wednesday

[/td]

[/tr][tr][td]3:24 pm[/td]

[td]In transit[/td]

[td] [/td]

[td]MASCOUTAH, IL[/td]

[/tr][tr][td] [/td]

[td] [/td]

[/tr][tr][td]4:22 am[/td]

[td]Left FedEx origin facility[/td]

[td] [/td]

[td]SPARTANBURG, SC[/td]

[/tr][tr][td] [/td]

[td] [/td]

[/tr][tr][td]

6/14/2016 - Tuesday

[/td]

[/tr][tr][td]4:48 pm[/td]

[td]Arrived at FedEx location[/td]

[td] [/td]

[td]SPARTANBURG, SC[/td]

[/tr][tr][td] [/td]

[td] [/td]

[/tr][tr][td]11:38 am[/td]

[td]Picked up[/td]

[td] [/td]

[td]SPARTANBURG, SC[/td]

[/tr][/table]

NE is not New England, lol it's Nebraska

Bro. Do some research. Read. Jesus. Almost all Facebook groups have them going under 1500. And the most common sizes can be got for under 1500.
I'm the mutha *%*ing source god damnit

Resellers won't believe you even when you show them proof.

most depressing days of my life, to feeling beyond hitting the lottery, over 2 pairs of shoes.

to quote a comedian, "that is the epitome of hyperbole"

Last edited:
HAHAHAHA 

Do you guys even pay attention in class? 

New England, Overseas, where the Patriots play!

laugh.gif

Last edited:
Aight y'all so I think all orders should be shipped today I got order confirmations for mine no cancellations other than one that was already delivered lol

Last pair shipped but still wrong zip code. Gotta make some calls to fedex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom