ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
But resale is their only option now and the prices have been dropping. I'm just saying, market signs point to this not being a $2k shoe. Obviously it's an unpopular opinion for people who want to resell lol but it's just my opinion. I hope everyone here who is trying to sell get's top $ and I hope I'm wrong. 
I don't think anyone is stating is going to be $2K again, no specific number, but it will rise again, how much depends on many factors that I don't think anyone can be certain on.

I don't think anyone is stating is going to be $2K again, no specific number, but it will rise again, how much depends on many factors that I don't think anyone can be certain on.
I agree it's going to rise. But yeah there have been quite a few people claiming $2k. Not just here.

Oh well, either way, people stand to make good money off this shoe. 

$1260 for a size 10?

Woudda colped that, thats my tts.

So thats the best deal on Goat so far, I think I come in second with $1305 for a 9.5, unless people have seen cheaper?

i pray for another release of the TD 350...funny how when they first dropped resell was 600-700 now it has tripled...i think at the end of this year or next year, yeezys resell will go down...too many will be in the market or am i wrong? I'm wasn't a business major

Last edited:
does paying for better shipping make adidas ship the shoes a little better? everyones pair i've seen come from adidas with 4-7 day shipping has their box pretty beat up. west coast

My box from ADC was whooped. It only took.. 11 days for them to get to the local FedEx for me to pick up. oh well. Taking them into sole supremacy for a size swap tmrw

Yeah one of my potential sellers just made me the offer of My og DS UB's, my 8.5 creams and 485$ for the grey gums. It's up to me now to think through if I wanna do it.

Creams - $260
UB's - $300 MAX (if that, like I said, not that great plau core blacks are basically the same thing)
$485 cash

$1045 total.

Seller is dumb, I woudda done that with NO hesitation.

IT TOOK ME MONTHS TO FIND A DEADSTOCK OG ULTRABOOST SIZE 10.5 AND HAD TO PAY $450 TO ACQUIRE. DONT THINK THOSE SUB $350 PRICES ARE VALID ANYMORE FOR DEADSTOCK PAIRS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom