ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a 8.5/9 in everything besides 350/nmd, size 8 in those.

750 in a size 8 was too small, 8.5 fit perfectly.

thank you for just validating my decision to go with an 8.5

on a side note, the wait to get my pair from goat seems like forever! :frown:

What's realistic price for size 10 PB? Dead stock.

Want a pair but want a good deal
a pair sold on GOAT for $950 DS idk if thats a deal in your eyes
What's realistic price for size 10 PB

I asked the other day and people said can be had easily for $800 or less

Not really seeing it, I won't count stockX and goat since they are listed for more since after fees the seller is getting about 10% less

Not really seeing it, I won't count stockX and goat since they are listed for more since after fees the seller is getting about 10% less
i would say you can probably find one at a sneaker event for $850-$950. Unless someone is in need of quick cash i dont see you finding a DS pair for less than 800.

Last edited:
Wow I could have sworn not too long ago it was only $50 for swapping em.

They must be flooded with requests now

It depends on what size you have and what you're swapping for.. Also their SOH for the sizes. I just went in yesterday for a size swap and wore em straight out the store otw to Chick Fil A. I think it's definitely easier if you're local, less hassle for them.

I got

I got mine for $750 3 months ago.

Since there is no appropriate thread for this topic I just had a question about the Pablo Merch and if anybody has been buying any and how is the fit?

i ordered a size 8 go from goat last Thursday. I Contacted them about it today for status and they told me the package was suppose to arrive on the 20th, but never did. They ask if I want to wait or get a refund. Should I get a refund? or you think prices for an 8 would stay around $1500? I paid $1570

Ive seen a size 8, 10, 11, and 12 listed for $1175 including free shipping. Looked legit from the pictures I seen.

Last edited:
I feel I'm putting up my 750's till fall. Look much better when worn with layers and this ATL heat ain't allowing for that.

Back to lows only like every summer.

I was disagreeing with him saying it looks better if you have smaller feet. Let's face it... if your gear is bad, then of course these shoes aren't gonna work for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom