ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my Size 8.5 in.  Bit the bullet and paid $1k, so not bad.  Here are pics for people that want to compare for LC.

Third guy, Facebook sketchy profile fake name no pics, 11 friends. Threw in the $1100 all in offer, negotiate from $1200 down to final price of $1100 altogether. Sends relatively simple tagged pics in his car. Ok good to go, pay this past Monday. Let me note here he demands I pay Monday night versus Tuesday morning or he'll move on to the next guy.

All signs are pointing to red flags and you still opt to send him $1100 lmao

What could possibly go wrong from a guy with a sketchy profile with a fake name, no pics and 11 friends :rofl:

Got my Size 8.5 in.  Bit the bullet and paid $1k, so not bad.  Here are pics for people that want to compare for LC.
thats a pretty good price. congratz and enjoy 
smokin.gif

Got a 12.5 750 Gum today. I usually wear 12.5 in Yeezy, but those are definitely half a size larger. And I have wide feet also. 

Now I need to trade them for a 12

damn the American postal services are all an absolute disgrace. just embarrassingly corrupt and bad. I could never put up with this sort of thing.

the way lots of you are just like "lol somebody opened my parcel again but it's all good" and similar is just as shocking. seen it a few times in this thread. shows you just expect it [emoji]128533[/emoji]

Lol agreed. If this happened in my country it would definitely be in the newspapers and a s***storm would follow.

Car started to overheat today. Ended up having to pay $700 in repairs. I guess I'm out on the GGs[emoji]128532[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom