ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
whoa-we-got-a-bad-***-over-here.jpg

Wrong on all counts unfortunately I'm afraid [emoji]9785[/emoji]️ I'm not seen dead in jeans that cost less than £150-£350, I own the last 5 Yeezy releases for retail and posted my GITD pickup on this thread the other week [emoji]128556[/emoji]

Last time someone was bragging about their fits he posted True Religions or some trash with a Affliction type shirt or whatever. :lol:

Wrong on all counts unfortunately I'm afraid [emoji]9785[/emoji]️ I'm not seen dead in jeans that cost less than £150-£350, I own the last 5 Yeezy releases for retail and posted my GITD pickup on this thread the other week [emoji]128556[/emoji]
most ignorant **** i've seen posted in this thread smdh..

that means his denim and kicks are far better then anything you would rock. If those jeans are so bad post an outfit you rock with yeezys, if you even have a pair :lol:

Post a fit then...

Last time someone was bragging about their fits he posted True Religions or some trash with a Affliction type shirt or whatever. :lol:

Was thinking the same thing. Has to be the same guy.

No doubt it's the same guy, loves anything with an expensive brand name on it but has no actual taste.

Prob has the LV tattooed on his body somewhere

Absolutely loving these. Almost feel like doubling up at some of the prices I've seen before it's too late and they become out of reach for me.
this fit way better than the first one posted because he aint tuck his jeans into some sneakers.  

Last edited:
Came here to see discussion on the shoes, but somehow just see fashion critiques.  Never understood why people feel as their style is the only style.  Live and let live.

Are we back to arguing about what people should wear when wearing yeezys? I thought we got passed this.

Last edited:
sorry to dissapoint but, I honestly don't have a clue who you're talking about [emoji]128543[/emoji]. ??

and no, no true religion or other such low class balls. I've never owned any of their jeans and owned 1 top of theirs I bought in about 2006. threw it away years ago.

I only ever wear Acne Studios & Saint Laurent. I don't wear Levis Vintage Clothing, Balmain or APCs, I don't like them to actually wear as they have no stretch. but those are ok too.

thank me later for the advice guys as you throw 10 pairs of H&M into the bin. [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Brands dont matter as much as you think. I can get jeans from Zara and have the same look as an SLP pair. Footwear ill spend money on, outerwear as well. For shirts and denim? HM, Zara, Topman, J. Crew etc is my bread and butter.

Dont get me wrong, SLP denim is dope, Balmain is dope, but doesnt make your fit better than the man wearing HM pants. Fit > branding.

Sooo enough of this jean talk
Just how many diff yeezys are dropping???
350 v2
650???
????

I hate the orange stripe yeezy will be so limited. 1 of the dopest imo

Last edited:
sorry to dissapoint but, I honestly don't have a clue who you're talking about [emoji]128543[/emoji]. ??

and no, no true religion or other such low class balls. I've never owned any of their jeans and owned 1 top of theirs I bought in about 2006. threw it away years ago.

I only ever wear Acne Studios & Saint Laurent. I don't wear Levis Vintage Clothing, Balmain or APCs, I don't like them to actually wear as they have no stretch. but those are ok too.

thank me later for the advice guys as you throw 10 pairs of H&M into the bin. [emoji]128526[/emoji]
Ye wears wrangler jean shorts with his 750s so you obviously have no style.

lol such a liar.

Stop talking and post a fit with your Yeezys. People on here love to yap at the mouth about someone's fit and how they should rock it but no one steps up and posts their own fit. Then again you're on the internet complaining about how another man wears his clothes like you bought them.

Last edited:
nothing screams insecurity to me more than a man critiquing another man's way of dressing. just block this dude and let's move on, dude has trolled on here more than a couple times with his stupidity. "i don't wear anythin less than $150-350 euros. LOL I pity the fool with this mindset.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom