ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha now that I re-read my post you're right Picasso. People would think she's a professional basketball player lol!

Last edited:
350 V2 has been postponed again, only Infants will drop in August

Which colorway for the infants?

I can't imagine people going out of their way to cop and possibly pay resell for the infants only for their kids to grow out of them in a new months. Then again, these are Yeezy's.

You're highly underestimating resellers. They'd resell tickets to their own mother's funeral if they can.

Having a really hard time trying to justify to my girl about me spending 1100$ on the gg 750's. Then again I can't really blame her.
show her possible resell potential even after rocking them and she should be alright....but if you plan on keeping them, idk she might just look at you crazy....or she will justify needing an expensive bag or shoes herself...lol

show her possible resell potential even after rocking them and she should be alright....but if you plan on keeping them, idk she might just look at you crazy....or she will justify needing an expensive bag or shoes herself...lol

Lol good idea. She was okay with me getting the TB 750's since I traded 2 of my shoes that I got for retail and added 200$ on top of it so straight value wise they were only ~550$.

I continue to underestimate the type of characters Yeezy's attract but am reminded when I peek in here [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I feel like I'm really bad at talking to resellers about legit checking and haggling

Any tips ?

I feel like I'm really bad at talking to resellers about legit checking and haggling

Any tips ?

stick to your guns and reiterate that this is a buyers market. if a seller doesnt accept your offer, move on to the next

You're highly underestimating resellers. They'd resell tickets to their own mother's funeral if they can.
roll.gif

the only thing I've been telling myself since Friday morning is:

"I am the man. I held firm to my beliefs, I argued against all the nutters, and won the EU referendum. this is fantastic! I'm celebrating wildly, I'm smug, I'm in the majority of correct people that voted to rid us of the evil and rubbish European Union! what a complete legend i am. I beat the government, I beat Scotland, I beat all the left wing wimps, I beat the Eastern European peasants, I beat Europe. this is unbelievably hilarious and brilliant. this is my best moment ever. I'm the smugest, most gloating, most self satisfied legend of a man ever [emoji]128513[/emoji]. and a load of rich muppets lost all their money [emoji]128514[/emoji]! I'm having a great time and others who I defeated are having the worst time ever. LOL"

something like that [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

you are interesting.

i like.

Last edited:
sold 2 yeezys on stockx to pay for my correct sizes which i also bought on stockx

so far nothing but good vibes

Stock X and GOAT, same ****.

Go for whichever has the cheaper price at the time.

Personally, I use GOAT. Copped MR's and 750's from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom