ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
nerd.gif

Last edited:
making them widely available, wouldnt change a thing.. Ultra Boost are widely available, and those sale out every release 

yeezy hipsters love anything OG BRED or CHI Jordan 1 they wouldn't dare count those as being played out.

Oh and frags cause their super limited and have value let's say any Jordan one with a resell value

ALL JORDANS PLAYED OUT

except 1's in their eyes

Last edited:
yeezy hipsters love anything OG BRED or CHI Jordan 1 they wouldn't dare count those as being played out.

Oh and frags cause their super limited and have value let's say any Jordan one with a resell value

ALL JORDANS PLAYED OUT

except 1's in their eyes

lmao this is so funny.... and it's exactly how I feel about Jordans...

ALL JORDANS PLAYED OUT

except 1's in their eyes

Lame ***

Jordan 1 will never be played out, get real. Even high end crowd who wouldn't be caught dead on this forum wear AJ1

Yeezy thread is the worse section on NT bar none.

Aj1 played out yet SLP has a model sneaker based after it?? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Bunch of idiots on NT

Last edited:

Lame ***

Jordan 1 will never be played out, get real. Even high end crowd who wouldn't be caught dead on this forum wear AJ1

Aj1 played out yet SLP has a model sneaker based after it?? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Bunch of idiots on NT
SLP basing a model on AJ1 means nothing. They both weak IMO and at the end of the day its just a PERSONAL opinion who cares, do you! 

Last edited:
About to take the train very soon to meet up with the guy selling his gg 750's for 950$. Couldn't resist it anymore but will probably sell my TB's. The funny thing he is around 18 years and is bringing his mom with him. That says alot about the young kids who buy them in this market to flip for a quick buck.

Last edited:

Lame ***

Bunch of idiots on NT

Agree on that, with the yeezy thread

About to take the train very soon to meet up with the guy selling his gg 750's for 950$. Couldn't resist it anymore but will probably sell my TB's. The funny thing he is around 18 years and is bringing his mom with him. That says alot about the young kids who buy them in this market to flip for a quick buck.
he thinks his mom will protect him?

ALL JORDANS PLAYED OUT except 1's in their eyes

Lame ***

Bunch of idiots on NT
maybe i read his comment differently but i dont think he was saying he personally thinks jordans are played out. He was saying that yeezy hipsters think all jordans are played out except for the jordan 1.

i dont know how yeezy hispters think but this jordan 1 hype def came around in the last 4 years. Almost as if the jordan 1 became a completely different shoe when they removed the jumpman on the back and through the nike air tag back on.

He's 18 and bringing his mom?
18 ? Lmao

You should get his Mom's number, spark up a relationship & then wear the 750s when you go over their house for dinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom