ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Full disclosure.

Stock X has deemed REAL pairs FAKE.

One time they had a full day long back and forth with the seller.

Stock X said they were fake because a thread was loose and that was enough for them to say they weren't authentic.

And remember...they have fake education doing the authenticating so you're still open for getting fakes.

Full disclosure.

Stock X said they were fake because a thread was loose and that was enough for them to say they weren't authentic.

And remember...they have fake education doing the authenticating so you're still open for getting fakes.

Lmao, wow dude seems like you have something against that guy

Lmao, wow dude seems like you have something against that guy
A lot of people do.  He wants people to think his ig is only about educating people on fakes but he also makes sure to tag and link where he got the fakes.

Basically it seems like he's getting paid by the sites selling fakes to promote how close their fakes are to real pairs and where to get them.

Full disclosure.

fake education oh man ,see with fakes getting better you deff have to double check what you get. If its not from an official retailer. Too much money to make scaming low risk high reward. 

So what you are saying is... StockX worked exactly how it was supposed to?
I'm saying when buying outside of shops be careful if you don't know fakes, because ppl are bold enough to sell on these sites

But like dude said, something like this should make you even more comfortable using StockX for a purchase.

This is exactly what someone that doesn't know how to determine if a pair is fake should use.
For the prices that locals ask for in my area, I would rather just go through places like StockX or Goat. It's generally within $25 and I get it shipped to my door. I can also pay via PayPal and collect my credit card points 
glasses.gif

Absolutely beautiful, congrats! This is the last pair of 350s I need to track down to finish off the set. 

Well I finally gave in and bought the god greys off GOAT. How fast is the shipping process?

Ordered on a Monday, delivered the same Friday for my TB's.
Ultimately it depends where the seller is shipping from and if they on the ball.
Goat is in LA so once it gets to them it's only a 1-2 day turn around to SD

What size u get fam? How much?
Might cop at 1270 from goat, but I'm low balling sellers on the bay hoping one bites for 1k :lol:

Last edited:
I grabbed the 9 that was listed at $1250. Had to jump on it now since yesterday was at $1340. I'm located in SD too so hopefully the turn around is fast. Thanks for the info!

For the prices that locals ask for in my area, I would rather just go through places like StockX or Goat. It's generally within $25 and I get it shipped to my door. I can also pay via PayPal and collect my credit card points 8)

Absolutely beautiful, congrats! This is the last pair of 350s I need to track down to finish off the set. 

Atleast you aint trying to get a pair of TD's to compelte the set. No way am I paying for a DS pair and I hate to pay over a stack for a used pair. Bleh.

there any stories where it passed stockX then claimed fake by buyer? what happens from there?

I grabbed the 9 that was listed at $1250. Had to jump on it now since yesterday was at $1340. I'm located in SD too so hopefully the turn around is fast. Thanks for the info!
I ordered on the 9th, and I could have technically taken delivery on Monday. Unfortunately, nobody was home, so now I'm working with DHL to arrange for pickup. I'm also in Canada, so minus 1-3 days for you guys in the States.

I was fortunate enough to grab a size 9 when somebody accepted my offer at $1180 
smile.gif

Atleast you aint trying to get a pair of TD's to compelte the set. No way am I paying for a DS pair and I hate to pay over a stack for a used pair. Bleh.
Hah, yeah. So thankful I was able to pick them up at retail, otherwise I know for sure that I would never be able to get them otherwise.

Just copped a size 10.5 in the GG 750's from stockx. Copped on 7/11 and it says they should be delivered by 7/18. Guess they're going through the authentication phase now.

I'll keep you guys updated.

Nice how much did you get them for ? I'm looking to double up and need a 9.5

Stock X takes about a week from beginning to end , at least for me it took a week

Nice , I paid like 1500 about a week after release smh , wanna try and cop another for around 1000

That's crazy to me but also very believable

A co worker of mine bought h&m balmain collab dress , got the wrong size and coulda flipped for 1-2k but returned it to h&m instead . She said it wasn't worth the effort to flip smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom