ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do the TB 750s and Glows have different scents (smells)?  Bought a pair of TBs and everything checks out, but the smell is totally different than my Glows. Like a paint thinner smell.

I currently have both and personally like Crep more than JM. I find the JM Repel leaves a milky film/marks on the shoes.
repped! thanks for the feedback! ive been looking for someone who owns and has used both products! would you mind sharing how far away you sprayed your shoes and how many coats you applied? thanks again! Also one last question, did you use Crep or JM Repel on your 750s? (any pictures would be greatly appreciated)

sprayed them today. pretty easy, spray, let dry and repeat. no change in texture or color. we'll see how it goes as far as protection
awesome! please let us know how protection goes? also any photos from before and after the spray would be great :smile:

lmao at people who use crepe spray or jason markk...yall are paying for the name....there are a lot of alternatives on amazon that are exactly the same if not better for a lot cheaper
please post any products you believe are better :smile: i looked but it seems hard to find an ingredient list of these products to actually determine which product is created with the highest quality ingredients 

GGs come in today, so excited. Almost paid a boatload for OGs but 1k for the Grey Gums which I like better is worth it to me

grey gums came in. pretty impressed. the color of the gum sole definitely pops a little more than i thought it would, was hoping it was a lil duller. overall love the suede and can't wait to try em on. went home on my lunch break when i knew they were delivered to scoop em up haha

grey gums came in. pretty impressed. the color of the gum sole definitely pops a little more than i thought it would, was hoping it was a lil duller. overall love the suede and can't wait to try em on. went home on my lunch break when i knew they were delivered to scoop em up haha
Ya I was expecting the same thing when I got mine yesterday, color was little different than I expected. Could also be because my bottoms are glossy. 

10.5 is definitely my true Yeezy boost size. I have 10s in TD and they're a little too small. My GGs fit perfect at 10.5. SO HAPPY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom