ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most people go down .5 in 350s. I go down a full size. My TTS is 9.5 & I wear an 8.5 in 350s.

I can't guarantee anything, we all have different feet, but I'd never size up in 350s.
i fully agree with this statement! most people go down a .5 for the 350's but i prefer going down a full size

What's the goin rate for 350s in 10.5. I'm wanting moon rocks and pirate blacks. I've got the trifecta 1s nds as trade bait

What's the goin rate for 350s in 10.5. I'm wanting moon rocks and pirate blacks. I've got the trifecta 1s nds as trade bait
theres a ds pair of moonrocks sz 11 on ebay for $1150 shipped. u can ask the seller to do a paypal invoice for $1000 shipped for them and he may bite. its worth a try

My size 8 TD's outsole is the same length as my 9.5 white cement IVs of this year. Granted the hovercraft soles on the 350s do make them longer than they actually are.

seriously? no, just no. if you need to ask this I guarantee you won't get them.
Yeah, fair enough, my friend just told me about their experiences about them. He got them after 3 days of camping so I might just really take an L going for an online release.

Yeezys run TINY, I honestly don't understand the myth that people need to size down.

how to tell when someone doesn't own a pair/has no clue what they're talking about

Yeezys sizing run tiny? I think you're the first person to say that

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom