ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Macbook came through finally. Size 10K was out in both, and 9K in the TD. Grabbed a 9K in the black joints. Baby girl might only be able to wear them a couple months since she growing, but my goddaughter got a pair.

I am on deskto using chrome and was getting errors on all sizes when trying to add to cart.  Finally said f**ck it and refreshed......

Damn ... i wonder why some can't add. I refreshed a few times and i still tried. 4th refresh and it put me back in splash.

My Macbook came through finally. Size 10K was out in both, and 9K in the TD. Grabbed a 9K in the black joints. Baby girl might only be able to wear them a couple months since she growing, but my goddaughter got a pair.
good to hear fam!

Copped 7K. No errors or headaches. Just a long wait on splash, but smooth after. PB, by the way. 

Got a size 9k PB for a friend's nephew.  Hopefully that good karma comes through for me on the next big release.

Last edited:
looks like tons of people having issues using visas and stuff. I had an "invalid card" or "needs further verification" before I just switched my credit card and checked out smoothly 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom