ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like the footstore allocation maps strongly favor blue states....such a pity since they don't know how to do a launch well. 
I honestly think that's because the people in the Red states are just smart enough to do the majority of their clothes shopping at the local Walmart while us idiots in the Blue states spend all our disposable income on a closet full of shoes we don't need.

That map is the Democrat and Republican States...

laugh.gif

It has nothing to do with anything else

Yeah, no, tbh I think the cleats will end up being strangely coveted but obv that's just a hunch

They will be, small amount released in total and dudes will wanna stunt on the field

My cleats from YS have arrived. Just thought I'd let some of you guys know that they take a sharpie and black out their address so that you can't return/refuse I think. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Knew somerset would get the yeezys but they will probably have 5,000 enteries so not sure if it's even worth it

Eastland mall is rigged so that's a No

Fairelane I'm not sure but I prob won't go

So online or bust, my Michigan dudes good luck if you're going raffle route.

My cleats from YS have arrived. Just thought I'd let some of you guys know that they take a sharpie and black out their address so that you can't return/refuse I think. 
laugh.gif

Yours Too!!

I thought the ups guys was gonna jack my package or something how it looked

mine is Black'd out n half torn off where the address is 
nerd.gif

Four spots in Central Florida. Im suprised :lol: but Im not sure I like this app reservation thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom