ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All this talk of insert my random store got these coming in so i feel confident or confirmed zone bigger more supply

Sounds like all the dudes in that bred 1 thread talking about GR we good.

Then it was pretty much either you got like 5 pairs or none.

Also, I'm in for 1 pair or as many as yeezus let's me get my hands on. Of this coming release

Me? No I follow them like everyone else
laugh.gif

You guys are weird, I'm just confused is all
The dude defending a random twitter account more than most people would defend their girlfriend is calling everybody else weird, ok.

New FTL getting Yeezy for the 1st time is like losing your virginity!!

Pairs will last less then a min!

Some rip the gif from the Twitter post and replace the Yeezy's with Cry MJ face right now please!
Might as well start early [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Anyones tracking info from yeezy supply update? I got the shipped email with tracking on the 15th, but the package still hasn't been accepted by UPS. Anyone else have updated info?

How do you sign back into Confirmed after being signed out? I go to log in but it's asking me questions as if I have to sign up again.

Id like to hit on these to actually wear

Don't think resell will be lit in these regardless, they will go above retail but nothing like the og 350

Resale will probably be a grand initially dropping to $800 ish to then slowly go back up.

Highly doubt these will go under $750 for resale, its the first V2 and Ye hype is still through the roof.

Just hoping resell is low enough that a trade w/ some $ on top can secure my pair (if it's a Sadderday)

It may have been discussed in previous pages so I apologize if this has already been addressed. But does anyone know what happened to Solemartyr? Both this Twitter and Github accounts are gone:

https://twitter.com/SOLEMARTYR

https://github.com/thenikedestroyer/d3stryr-3stripes

Asking for a friend.
its yeezy season , he needs to make sure he has multiple ways to cop  , if adidas's block what he made public.
Yea, I feel that. Just not sure if he's just playing it safe or if he was contacted for making those scripts public. 

I always take Ls on hyped up releases like these. I hate the adidas app, never worked for me, and ADC always crashes on me so I just went ahead and secured my pair from instyleshoes, I know I'm overpaying for these but I can live with that. Good luck to everyone this week. Hope we all eat

I always take Ls on hyped up releases like these. I hate the adidas app, never worked for me, and ADC always crashes on me so I just went ahead and secured my pair from instyleshoes, I know I'm overpaying for these but I can live with that. Good luck to everyone this week. Hope we all eat
They sell fakes tho

jk

Is "overpaying" more than what you think will be resell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom