ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guy who rang us up at Footaction last night said that employees can't even enter the raffle.  He said he entered at the Finish Line, directly across from his store.  He said it was a corporate rule that no employees could enter that stores raffle.  He said the Store Manager could get a pair, and the Assistant Store Manager could get a pair - but there were 2 Assistant Store Managers, so they had to figure out a way to determine which of them could get the 1 remaining pair. 

The Adidas rep at the FootAction I was at said that FinishLine across the hall was a little... shadier, and that he expected some of those pairs got backdoored. 

Exactly! The local stores aren't running the app, corporate is. So however many pairs corporate lets win through the app, is how many pairs are at your local store. Minus the 1 or 2 pairs the managers may or may not get.

All in all, I feel like this is a better deal. Loyal customers get love first. You don't have to drive around to 30 stores. Employees aren't back dooring or feasting on 75-100% of the stock, and you still get a chance at 3 pairs (apps) if you're someone that likes buying doubles and triples.

what so how many stores didnt get half sizes I entered for 8.5  
eyes.gif
. You would think they would let people know.  
iono how many stores but i hit up all the possible ones from 42nd and down. the fa on 34th had some sheets with half sizes but one of the higher up fa employee (possibly manager) came up to the ladies filling out the raffle and was like no half size shipment. this was on day 2 so they probably just found out that morning and the day 1 raffle people probably entered for some half sizes. those people might be assed out.

bet some of you guys aint know there were 2 ftls in nyc that got them that wasnt on the launch locator

iono how many stores but i hit up all the possible ones from 42nd and down. the fa on 34th had some sheets with half sizes but one of the higher up fa employee (possibly manager) came up to the ladies filling out the raffle and was like no half size shipment. this was on day 2 so they probably just found out that morning and the day 1 raffle people probably entered for some half sizes. those people might be assed out.

bet some of you guys aint know there were 2 ftls in nyc that got them that wasnt on the launch locator
Only reason im not upset is because the line was smooth and I didnt have to wait too long. But If I had to wait like over 45 minutes. Im sending a couple complaint emails out. You cant be waisting people time like that. footlocker on 34th street the brand new one aint have half sizes either right ?  What other foot lockers had these that were not on the launch locator ? 

Last edited:

Only reason im not upset is because the line was smooth and I didnt have to wait too long. But If I had to wait like over 45 minutes. Im sending a couple complaint emails out. You cant be waisting people time like that. footlocker on 34th street the brand new one aint have half sizes either right ? 
iono bout that one i didnt enter for half sizes and no one said anything. it just so happens when i was entering at fa on 34th, the manager or something came up and said they didnt get half size shipment. but i wasnt even entering half sizes so didnt matter to me. and you talking about the new and big ftl on 34th right? the one that reopened in literally the same spot as the old one on 34th

Exactly! The local stores aren't running the app, corporate is. So however many pairs corporate lets win through the app, is how many pairs are at your local store. Minus the 1 or 2 pairs the managers may or may not get.

All in all, I feel like this is a better deal. Loyal customers get love first. You don't have to drive around to 30 stores. Employees aren't back dooring or feasting on 75-100% of the stock, and you still get a chance at 3 pairs (apps) if you're someone that likes buying doubles and triples.
My comments had nothing to do with any of the apps (Confirmed or FTL etc).  They don't even have the apps here. 

This was just your standard raffle ticket process.  Write your name, #, and size down... drop it in the box. 

As mentioned before, the Footaction employee confirmed that they received 24 pairs - which is what someone (vampire?) said most stores would get, about 100 pages ago. 

iono bout that one i didnt enter for half sizes and no one said anything. it just so happens when i was entering at fa on 34th, the manager or something came up and said they didnt get half size shipment. but i wasnt even entering half sizes so didnt matter to me. and you talking about the new and big ftl on 34th right? the one that reopened in literally the same spot as the old one on 34th
yeah the reopened footlocker ?  thanks for the info. 

i wouldnt worry cuz half sizes does exist. just maybe a store or 2 aint get them. glad im always a full size true to size. one thing can always be certain is a full size in a common 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom