ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADC should have a lot of pairs in stock judging by the numbers stores got
still screwed cause size 8 
mean.gif

Head start means it start reserving pairs for people with Platinum or checked in at the store sooner than those that don't have a head start.

You also don't have to do anything when the timer runs out, it just tells you if you won or not.
As far as I know you dont have to do anything when the count down goes down. If it reserves a pair for you, it will let you know and you have to confirm it. Otherwise, it will give you an L or a waiting list. Its not like Adidas Confirmed
Appreciate yall for clearing it up. Here's to hoping we dont take L's 

damn i forget they were getting them. thats three stores i missed SMH!!! they real shady in there though. when the black and red 1s came out the said they ran out of tickets. i asked how many pair they had and dude said 14. i said yall going to keep them huh and they said yup.
yea i tried to ask how many they got and he hit me with the "i can't disclose that information" but i looked at the sheet anyway

just got my 2nd call for a size 10 from FTL on canal!!

to update the nyc list since it seems to help you guys:

14th fa and ftl 

34th fa and 1 ftl

42nd champs

kings plaza fa

fulton fa and ftl

staten island fnl

what if in all the madness of the yeezy release, JB just decided to randomly drop OVOs without any warning. NOW that would be a sight to see. It would be shoe Armageddon with the way people would react.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom