ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
guess thats a wrap for socal for today.. wouldve been better if I at least hit 2/65 but i guess I cant complain with 1. 

gil23 gil23 We have a laptop but the wife uses it for work and conferences.

I hope you and everyone else the best of luck tomorrow and gets lucky with at least 2 pairs[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Last edited:

I keep telling y'all these will be $500 or under in a couple of weeks
laugh.gif
No
List to this man.. they don't call him crazy flip for nothing

So my friend went to get raffles to help me out

She got a call from queens center foot locker in NY that they didn't get the shipment for larger sizes(size 12) and that we still won the raffle but to check back by Monday

That seems sketchy as hell if you ask me and they called at 10:30PM which is weird to.

Anyone have any info on this

^ Go in tomorrow and see if anyone gets rung up for a size 12, or whatever size you won, and let them know your there to pick up your pair

Last edited:

She got a call from queens center foot locker in NY that they didn't get the shipment for larger sizes(size 12) and that we still won the raffle but to check back by Monday

That seems sketchy as hell if you ask me and they called at 10:30PM which is weird to.

I don't think it's sketchy, weird yes tho

Put it this way, if she won and didn't have the size then why would they call?

Sit down and take a L like tyga , Sean Kingston and meek ... lol u should of spoke to a manager or asked to pick another size

You know how many spots got yeezy's here in LA in a 50 mile radias

compared to other cities...

alot!!

I don't think it's sketchy, weird yes tho

Put it this way, if she won and didn't have the size then why would they call?

I mean that's true

Unless an employee has the list and wanted to pull some scamming **** and randomly picked her bc they needed that size or something

I'm just scared she won't get a call back and if we go in Monday saying where here to pick up yeezys feel have no idea what where talking about

I haven't got any Yeezy sneaker, 350 (or 750) yet and I just wanna wear them forget making money (I have a job) or paying resell, just wanna enjoy the shoes.

Like I stated man this shoe **** could all be so simple

Adidas should Take pre orders for a certain amount of time on a certain color way and then everyone who got a pre order and wanted them just gets them a month - 3 months later. Everyone is happy. You still can have a limited model (750) or just limited color ways but give everyone a fair shot on basic color ways

But hey Who am I

great idea for us, but terrible idea for Adidas. No hype created.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom