ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologize for interrupting your regularly scheduled program, but does any one know why the kids 350's box had a red X marked on it? Like someone took a sharpie and put a big red X on the label.

got to try for everysite adidas is a last resort.
Yeah I'm definitely trying 
nthat.gif

I don't think it's sketchy, weird yes tho

Put it this way, if she won and didn't have the size then why would they call?

I mean that's true

Unless an employee has the list and wanted to pull some scamming **** and randomly picked her bc they needed that size or something

I'm just scared she won't get a call back and if we go in Monday saying where here to pick up yeezys feel have no idea what where talking about

You didn't get any other info? Did you speak or your friend

0/8 raffles, heading up to the mountains in the morning so prob not happening on this release.

What size homie? If I somehow can get through for 2 pairs (prob won't even get through for 1) I'll try and look out fellow Michigander

I apologize for interrupting your regularly scheduled program, but does any one know why the kids 350's box had a red X marked on it? Like someone took a sharpie and put a big red X on the label.

Sole Supremacy sold the infants on the low in-store. The requirements were bring your kid in-store and then they marked the boxes with a big red X so they wouldn't resell them..or if they did, they know where it came from.

Last edited:
ADC or resale, idc Iike these way too much.

GOAT will be my first option unless a NTer who ate in NYC wanna hook a brotha up for a not so crazy price. Obviously I get you wanna eat too.

Sole Supremacy sold the infants on the low in-store. The requirements were bring your kid in-store and then they marked the boxes with a big red X so they wouldn't resell them..or if they did, they know where it came from.

that was supposed to prevent someone from buying off a reseller?

I see the reasoning, but not very logical. Didn't prevent me.

thanks for clarifying

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom