ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did that on one of my tabs and it all of a sudden said product unavailable. What page were you at when you kept hitting the refresh button?

The checkout link i posted a page or two back. I just kept refreshing that

Last edited:

When you got internal server error after submitting payment details did you refresh or go back and re enter info?
You had to go back and re-enter info. Every time each page tries to process the info, it loaded some intermediate script page that doesn't process if you just reload it. You had to go back and try again from whatever stage you were on. 

When you got internal server error after submitting payment details did you refresh or go back and re enter info?

That's the tricky part. I did both ways. But refreshing eventually worked for me but you have no idea how many times I had to type my CC number in lol.

I might be able to cop. Did you reload once you got internal server error after submitting details or did you go back a page and re enter info?
I kept trying both ways but refreshing is the best. You using phone or computer?
Did you refresh when you were on this page with the wheel spinning or do you suggest I just keep waiting patiently? I'm afraid if I refresh, it will kick items out of my cart.

Oh **** just got confirmation email

TIP: IF YOU GET AN ERROR, CLICK CONTROL+BACK BUTTON AND RE-DO THE PART YOU WERE DOING BEFORE

To be real, it's 4am and I was at the theme park all day, almost passed out and gave up but glad I didn't. I've never cooked on barneys or ADC on Yeezy's, let alone at 4am. This just feels great, since Iose my confirmed pair tomorrow, I put my energy out there for a pair and here it is. I hope everyone is able to secure a pair some way or some how. Place your bets on ADC tomorrow. Goodnight guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom