ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
info on the UO drop? 
nerd.gif

It got hit by this lady at a 4 way stop. She had the nerve to tell me she wasn't paying attention because she was checking on her pizza that was on the passenger side seat...heated!

Guess I wasn't the only one tryna go to the pizza party lmao

Houston is an 8 hour drive for me and I was gonna make a trip out of it to see old friends and such

Last edited:
It got hit by this lady at a 4 way stop. She had the nerve to tell me she wasn't paying attention because she was checking on her pizza that was on the passenger side seat...heated!

Guess I wasn't the only one tryna go to the pizza party lmao

damn fam :lol:

take an uber

Tempted, but I have to pick up more pairs in other states

"I rides dolo from state to state"

Same here bro

Im in Tally I rode to 5 cities with my homie he cooked 2 times for him and his girl and I struck out every single one

Id have to drive a bit since I'm in KC. If anyone can manage to get a pair from confirmed with just a screenshot I have an 11 in Vegas and 12 in Houston that are all yours

you left H town already ?

if you have one in orlando too let me know :lol:

Last edited:
Some of yall need sleep you get realll bitter once you have a few L's and no Z's

If you really wanna answer questions and make cash, slap the answer to common questions behind a bit.ly link that has ads or something.

People get answers you build up a few bucks each release.

Last edited:
This is what I was asking about. Explain the method to me like I'm 5.

Camp splash on single device until you get through to Inventory Error, that page got through so wait for inventory to load via NT or Twitter.

Once loaded refresh and sizes should load.

But now when you cart there is cart reservation so this is different right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom