ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
adidas so stupid

dont even realize people still using bots and scripts

maybe some of them manually delay the timing to make it think humans are copping

got to the select size screen. Got nothing but red letters saying give it a minute or pick another size clicked every size from 9-12. then said opps need to refresh 

Shouldn't people know by now that if you're not using some sort of bot you have a .001% chance of getting these.

800?

depends on your size

i see a few up noow 650-775 shipped range

NOT MOVIN

but maybe thats because people still tryin online

First time I have never gotten through Manually, and always have. Without the script I wouldn't have gotten any. Without the payment error I would have gotten multiples :frown:

Code:
"success": false,"error":"OUT-OF-STOCK"}

anyone else get this error? Its saying there is inventory.  Those who use the Site key please send me a PM.

if you haven't, its too late so i can't help. sorry

Keep trying

Code:
"success": false,"error":"OUT-OF-STOCK"}
anyone else get this error? Its saying there is inventory.  Those who use the Site key please send me a PM.

if you haven't, its too late so i can't help. sorry
I'm getting invalid captcha error.

The mom and pop shoe stores gotta be the shadiest. My gf's friend has a friend whose hubby owns a small athletic shoe store and she has a pic of a huge stack of yeezys in their living room. I bet they will only release a small handful to the public today or tell all the people in the lottery they all didn't win and keep them all to themselves. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom