ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Barney's let you cop multiple per order? Saw some dude's order screetshot on eBay and he got 3 pairs same size one order.
Yep

I carted 3 pairs but i got kicked back to my cart when I clicked complete purchase and never made it back to the checkout

For those saying nobody told them it was easy...
man i saw that original post, it gave me confidence to give it a shot LOL. set it up and played around with it 1hr before drop. was winging the whole thing, still not convinced I copped until I see tracking

This whole martyr stuff was all over twitter and this thread the last few weeks. Didn't think it will still work for the V2 release, but I literally just searched for the script's name today while being in ADC EU queue and stumbled upon a YouTube tutorial and got it working in like 3, 4 minutes, the longest part of it was the download. If you can't invest that little effort in getting one of the most hyped sneakers, don't complain.
thank you. reading is fundamental

No, but all you had to do was read and follow directions. I have no CS background and I got it to work just fine. If you have issues reading simple step by step instructions, then no, you did not deserve it.

Literally the dumbest argument :lol:

Technically, no one deserves ****. What kind of bull elitism is that

now that its died down a bit. does anyone know if i kicksusa does alot of cancellations?

People in cherry hill this morning had fugazis on in the mall

Some dude was with his mom? I guess it was and she had on fugazi PB walking in the store lol. Also right outside the store is one of them booths with all fakes

The overall make of the V2 is so much better than the V1. Still prefer V1 colorways but I appreciate the Belugas for being loud

Literally the dumbest argument
laugh.gif

Technically, no one deserves ****. What kind of bull elitism is that
It's the kinda thing you do after you already secured your pair, i mean notice everybody started posting about how stupid everyone else was AFTER they were sure adidas wasn't cancelling lol?

Anyway this thread is a lil train wreck kinda funny, i may keep popping in now and again

Last edited:

No, but all you had to do was read and follow directions. I have no CS background and I got it to work just fine. If you have issues reading simple step by step instructions, then no, you did not deserve it.
Nah, that's kinda ******. Nobody DESERVES these shoes. But if you really wanted them and were in this thread 2-3 weeks ahead of time and actually reading the posts, you could've copped. Sucks that that's what it came down to, but it is what it is. 

Last edited:
rofl not elitism. my point is that if you expect to be spoonfed with these type of releases, you aint ever getting ****

Right but people who use the code still don't DESERVE anything. Putting in a certain amount of work for anything doesn't net someone a RIGHT to something. Ya feel me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom