ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

What's the current status of your order?  For all of my previous orders from ADC, as long as it has said "Order confirmed--waiting to be packed", it has shipped out.
yeah thats what mine says, the reason i called is cause when i track by order number it doesn't have my shoe size on there, it says "Size-    ."  So i just wanted to make sure they had my size with my order cause if not i new it would get canceled.

Normal size is a 8 but grabbed the TD in an 8 and were to big. Grabbed PBs and these in a size 7 which fit perfect for how I like them. They are tight but I can already feel them getting loose after few wears

Also these are 10x better to walk around in way more comfy IMO. Also made a lot better
Ah damn so many different sizing responses. I'm similar to you where my normal size is 8 for most shoes but I had to size down for the PBs for a good fit. Ended up copping an 8 for the V2s so I hope they not gonna be loose 
eyes.gif

Was on GOAT looking at the Yeezy's and was refreshing prices and a pair of v2s was listed at $550 and I pulled the trigger. They produced so many pairs of these that more people got multiples, than people that only got one pair. Resale value on these will drop like the cleats and infant shoes in the next few days.

Wow what size? :x

yeah thats what mine says, the reason i called is cause when i track by order number it doesn't have my shoe size on there, it says "Size-    ."  So i just wanted to make sure they had my size with my order cause if not i new it would get canceled.
That happened to me when I ordered the TD's.  It still shipped no problem even with the "-".  Adidas just takes forever.

Was on GOAT looking at the Yeezy's and was refreshing prices and a pair of v2s was listed at $550 and I pulled the trigger. They produced so many pairs of these that more people got multiples, than people that only got one pair. Resale value on these will drop like the cleats and infant shoes in the next few days.

doubt it! people that hit on multiples can sell one pair to recoup the cost of all then sit on the rest.

doubt it! people that hit on multiples can sell one pair to recoup the cost of all then sit on the rest.

There's 26k pairs to be shipped out just from adidas EU and US

prices will drop but not $550

I'll be shocked if that order is confirmed and shipped on GOAT. Up to the seller to confirm the sale

this happens all the time no reason to fret. 

I'll be shocked if that order is confirmed and shipped on GOAT. Up to the seller to confirm the sale

How many pairs were made for the 750 GG or the 2016 PB?

the orange stripe not going up all the way is not an indication of a pair being fake...my pair i picked up from the confirmed app has that space in between

Geez, my status was "has yet to ship" the entire time. I know one guy contacted UO about his backordered status via Twitter DM, and they told him they it MAY mean it's OOS. Hope that's not the case. Maybe check with CS rep via phone? Or wait it out. But best of luck bro.
I just called CS they said "

we don't know depends on how many orders get declined or not processed. That will determine if you get a pair keep your fingers corssed"

Lets see tho. 

I hope I bump into a retail pair in the next few days but hopes are slim cause people out here feasting tryna cover rent till the 750s come out

How would adidas even know who to email to buy a pair?

Last edited:

It was probably a new guy selling on goat to see how everything worked while messing with pricing structures and set it low to see if he would get the lowest set price and tried to bring the price back up but someone caught it and snatched it up :lol:

Or they could be cool and sell one of their 3-5 extra pairs for non-r8pe price to those around here that actually want to wear them.... 

Nah, that's just the salt levels in my brain causing me to think irrationally. 

my coworker that caught two pairs kept one and flipped other for $1100 to someone who will resell in China for $2500

Holy cow I might have to create a user on the chinese selling sites then. Crazy that they go for that much over there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom