ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't resist for a local meetup for 6....these look so much better in person and the V2s imo look better than the V1s....hope they release the black and white strip or gold strip next...
nice bro. for that price i would cop my 11.5 

Yall always post the links after its said and done/

Anybody know a way i can get in on these links BEFORE?

Like I only want 1 pear. 
get restock app , follow all the low key stores on twitter, even after people post links put page monitors on the links up for restocks. and keep those sites in mind for future drops.

Yall always post the links after its said and done/

Anybody know a way i can get in on these links BEFORE?

Like I only want 1 pear. 
Do your homework and know which sites are dropping online 

AND do some more homework and figure out the direct link to the page before it's live

and do some more work after the to watch it like a hawk.

pretty simple

Anyone think i can trade these v2s for a moonrock or a tan? Maybe a turtledove even

I got two pairs in 10.5 and im trying to trade one, because im not about to resell these babies

AND do some more homework and figure out the direct link to the page before it's live

pretty simple
I mean saying homework endlessly doesn't mean anything when i haven't heard of every single sneaker eshop.

Hell i find a new one everyday. 

Usually its cool because I can find things on sale or things others dont have in stock. 

I can't tell which would have consortium accounts to get yeezys just b looking though

Last edited:
Adidas EU did do a restock on the oxford tans ... bought them manually in the evening after the morning release.
never experienced that. how does that work. no more splash just pick a size on /yeezy? or will it be inside under originals section

get restock app , follow all the low key stores on twitter, even after people post links put page monitors on the links up for restocks. and keep those sites in mind for future drops.
but the time Restock Pings your phone they'll be OOS

they lag like a 1-2 mins sometimes

more other times

Last edited:

pretty simple
People just expect to be spoon fed info nowadays.  Not how it works.  

Still no guarantees even if you do all of that, but it surely increases your chances.  

Which restock app? I know there are a few... i tried one and didnt do much for me

Turtle doves, Pirate blacks, and Moonrocks for sure.  Not as many people would trade 750s straight up for Tans but some would do it.

Dudes stay sleeping on the OT's while they are going for more than the PB's on Goat.

Realistically, MR's and maybe OT's you could swap for GG's. TD would need cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom