ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since we're on the topic of 750's, do GG750 fit same as TB750? Or do GG750 fit more TTS than TB750's?

nah thats the pushover move. go fight it until you get a guaranteed pair for next release or something
putting them on blast on twitter (twitter fingers) will guarantee that he will never ever win another raffle there...ever again

people need to learn to handle things like men...and not like an emotional woman

have a grown man, civil conversation with them.  you'll earn more respect that way and probably get a pair next time
+1

1) Call corporate, explain situation, and see if they can ship you a pair.

2) If they give you the same ol' "I'm sorry but we're all sold out," excuse, continue being civil in your tone of voice but stay gangsta with it. Make sure they get you your $235 gift card PLUS a guaranteed pair for the next Yeezy release. 

Finally got shipping confirmation from ADC, found out by constantly checking periodically.

Next wave should continue to come out at least by tomorrow. 

No one said that

They are basically $1.1-1.2k right now

Not a dollar more, possible found for less but other than prior to release they went for a lot
I remember watching this video where some dude traded in like 10 pairs of retro Js for Black 750s lol. Those tanked too

My wife is a 7.5 in women so size 6 in Yeezys?

If she wears a 7.5 in womens shoes (non adidas) youre gonna wanna get her a 5.5 in yeezy. Otherwise its gonna be quite full at the toe. That size chart is off. Its not the correct fit for the RIGHT fit. Plenty of people dont know their right sneaker size fit. She might never tell you that though its not perfect, especially if youre giving her a pair of yeezy. Shes gonna take whatever! lol

Im a 8.5 in womens shoes (non adidas) I wear a 6.5 in V1 yeezy and every other Adidas & Y3 shoe. I wear a size 7 in Nike/JB. One size down for Adidas, a 7.5, is way too big.

Last edited:
Blk 750 will be more valuable imo, couple of yrs from now. They are sleek despite no colorblocking

Blk 750 will be more valuable imo, couple of yrs from now. They are sleek despite no colorblocking
They are the only wearable colorway for someone that doesn't dress like a Jedi.

The 750s aren't bad looking shoes but definitely don't fit into everybody's regular attire.

I think the chocolate colorway will be very nice too if they ever release.

Last edited:
I really want to trade one of my extra pairs of V2s for GGs but not sure how to safely go about trading online or hell, even in person, with all of these fakes. Might just try to find a good deal on GGs and then sell a pair of V2s

How did people even get UO loaded o_O
I really want to trade one of my extra pairs of V2s for GGs but not sure how to safely go about trading online or hell, even in person, with all of these fakes. Might just try to find a good deal on GGs and then sell a pair of V2s
I'd do that trade in a heartbeat. (if I was getting GG)

Finally got that UK shipping 
nthat.gif

+1

1) Call corporate, explain situation, and see if they can ship you a pair.

2) If they give you the same ol' "I'm sorry but we're all sold out," excuse, continue being civil in your tone of voice but stay gangsta with it. Make sure they get you your $235 gift card PLUS a guaranteed pair for the next Yeezy release. 
Been trying to contact district manager but he dont seem like he wants to call me lol. He keeps telling the managers to tell me the deal and they told me that what they came up with is a $50 gift card. So I called corporate and told them that I was not happy with the results so they said that they will have the DM get in touch with me.. so all I can do now is wait. But thanks for the feedback, hopefully he somehow pulls some strings at LEAST secures me a pair for the next release because I dont see why they cant do that to compensate for their mistakes. Manager on the phone said they cant do that because its an "adidas" product and they dont really carry adidas.. I was thinking to myself WTF does that even have to do with the whole situation? 

If she wears a 7.5 in womens shoes (non adidas) youre gonna wanna get her a 5.5 in yeezy. Otherwise its gonna be quite full at the toe. That size chart is off. Its not the correct fit for the RIGHT fit. Plenty of people dont know their right sneaker size fit. She might never tell you that though its not perfect, especially if youre giving her a pair of yeezy. Shes gonna take whatever! lol

Im a 8.5 in womens shoes (non adidas) I wear a 6.5 in V1 yeezy and every other Adidas & Y3 shoe. I wear a size 7 in Nike/JB. One size down for Adidas, a 7.5, is way too big.
Repped.

She has wanted a pair of 350's for a while and these seem to be the most "reasonably" priced.

She normally wears a 7.5 in Ultra Boost.

Repped.

She has wanted a pair of 350's for a while and these seem to be the most "reasonably" priced.

She normally wears a 7.5 in Ultra Boost.

I cant say much about the V2 fit yet. I hear people saying they run small. But yeah, our sizes are EXPENSIVE! Youre a good dude man. If I dont cop on retail, I aint copping! Im sure she'll appreciate it either way.

Been trying to contact district manager but he dont seem like he wants to call me lol. He keeps telling the managers to tell me the deal and they told me that what they came up with is a $50 gift card. So I called corporate and told them that I was not happy with the results so they said that they will have the DM get in touch with me.. so all I can do now is wait. But thanks for the feedback, hopefully he somehow pulls some strings at LEAST secures me a pair for the next release because I dont see why they cant do that to compensate for their mistakes. Manager on the phone said they cant do that because its an "adidas" product and they dont really carry adidas.. I was thinking to myself WTF does that even have to do with the whole situation? 

Bro I know what your going thru

Footlocker called my GF said we won. We get a call Friday night on a unknow number saying the full shipment with the larger sizes hasn't came in so either mon or tue they will come in. Sounded sketchy so I drove out to queens Sat morning and asked an employee and he said the same thing. He said my pair would be resvered so I said ok. Today comes I call up and I got an ASM and he said he has one pair left to hold it for me. I start driving to my GFs house and she calls me and tells me he said it was a mistake. That we did not win, I was like wtf he just told me I won. I got on the phone with him and he goes it was a mistake we should of never been called. I explained idc what it is you called me confirmed I won and then even called me a 2nd time saying to check I'm mon or tue for the shipment. Then he explains they called my GF a 3rd time but there was no answer and no voicemail so it was reraffled.

Story makes no sense and sounds fishy. He said if get any returns he will give me that pair(LOL). I'm furious right now and won't stop till I get this fixed. I filed a complaint with coperate and I will contact the store manager tommrow and take it from there.

Any advice guys?

Footlocker called my GF said we won. We get a call Friday night on a unknow number saying the full shipment with the larger sizes hasn't came in so either mon or tue they will come in. Sounded sketchy so I drove out to queens Sat morning and asked an employee and he said the same thing. He said my pair would be resvered so I said ok. Today comes I call up and I got an ASM and he said he has one pair left to hold it for me. I start driving to my GFs house and she calls me and tells me he said it was a mistake. That we did not win, I was like wtf he just told me I won. I got on the phone with him and he goes it was a mistake we should of never been called. I explained idc what it is you called me confirmed I won and then even called me a 2nd time saying to check I'm mon or tue for the shipment. Then he explains they called my GF a 3rd time but there was no answer and no voicemail so it was reraffled.

Story makes no sense and sounds fishy. He said if get any returns he will give me that pair(LOL). I'm furious right now and won't stop till I get this fixed. I filed a complaint with coperate and I will contact the store manager tommrow and take it from there.

Any advice guys?

Damn that sucks. I would go to corporate. Did you get their names?

Frags been up

I'm an idiot and didn't take a deal for frags for my GG750 straight up and thinking my 750 would be more valuable
mean.gif

I'm such an idiot
Imagine getting a trade offer of worn Red Octobers for DS PB350s.......

I passed up on the come up of the century. The next dude lowballs the guy with some BS GR Jordans and flips ROs for $2100+....... 
mean.gif

Im the idiot of the generation.

Last edited:
Both of you take an L and get the **** over it :smh: :smh: :smh:

Saturday has come and gone and all the retail pairs are gone

Ok

OK

Welcome to life ain't nothing promised to you even if you win something

Jesus Christ :smh: :smh: :smh:

Any advice guys?
Be aggressive in contacting corporate, explain your story, and I'd even mention the possibility that this store could be backdooring pairs, which is running rampant throughout the retail industry. Their story is SUPER sketchy and has backdoor written all over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom