ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

that one in particular was, but there's no guarantee they'll do that again. 

it was also done at other Barney's in the country IIRC.

Funny enough the ones i won were a birthday "present" for a friend, (i didn't buy them) and I had no interest in them lol.
sounds like i have to make a trip to barneys and other stores in NY that week

not sure if im gonna make it though since its a midterm week FML

He's got 4 11's
smokin.gif
eek.gif

Fancy that, I'm looking for an 11 
happy.gif

Yo next 750s look like a hybrid between the lb og 750 and gg 750. Tf? Variety adidas?

Need to see a totally diff color like blue or white

Choco 750 im coming for you

^Yup unlike most spaces, this thread is solely a flex zone.

I feel like i'll aim for those 750's just to get these 350's.

i don't like the 750's design. 

Last edited:
Yo next 750s look like a hybrid between the lb og 750 and gg 750. Tf? Variety adidas?

The **** does it matter about color

Jordan re-releases the same god damn retros year after year and we still eat them up.

I could care less as long as i can drop an big expense on someone else's funds [emoji]128519[/emoji]

Anyone know where I can find a size 13 for under $900 before I just pull the trigger at round two
Plenty of 13's on StockX for under $900. 

https://stockx.com/adidas-yeezy-boo...children=fdd28a04-241a-45df-bbbb-b37479448a86

[table][tr][th=""]Size[/th][th=""]Ask Price[/th][th=""]# Available[/th][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][th=""][/th][th=""][/th][th=""][/th][/tr][tr][td]13[/td][td]$800[/td][td]2[/td][/tr][tr][td]13[/td][td]$810[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]13[/td][td]$840[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]13[/td][td]$845[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]13[/td][td]$850[/td][td]3[/td][/tr][tr][td]13[/td][td]$899[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]13[/td][td]$900[/td][td]3[/td][/tr][/table]

The **** does it matter about color

Jordan re-releases the same god damn retros year after year and we still eat them up.

I could care less as long as i can drop an big expense on someone else's funds [emoji]128519[/emoji]

Id think since 750s are ogs they would be more "original"
Retros they can do whatever
They treated 350s with good style/colorways.
Sometimes ox tans and moonrocks looked almost the same in some pics/angles/light

whats up fellow NY'er....thanks, the argument in my head is technically they did succeed...the service was to "add to cart" and thats what you payed for and that's what you got. If your order gets cancelled they still came through with the service....only thing holding me back is I don't want to be caught on a technicality and still be out X amount with no shoes to show for it....anyone that used an atc and was put in that situation able to comment?

ANY RELIABLE ATC SERVICE WOULD REFUND YOU IF YOU DON'T CHECK OUT OR YOUR ORDER IS CANCELLED. I DO AUTOCHECKOUT SO YOU WOULDN'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THE CHECKING OUT PART :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom