ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't been in here in a while but just to clear up questions on FTL and FTA apps:

They originally said FCFS and in store only on V2s. The app updated and the info flipped late Monday or early Tuesday the week of the v2 release. I know this for a fact as I hit on the S State release here in Chicago. :smokin

Last edited:
So dude tells me he's willing to meet at Flight Club LA for a legit check as well.. LOL is he that confident that they wont be able to tell the shoes are fake? 

Dont go for a "legit check." Go there as if youre submitting the shoes for consignment and you'll get the truth.

so you still have to drive to the store to get a code for the FTL co of stores on the app?
No. You can reserve without going to the store. However, if you check in you'll get a headstart. If you are a VIP member you get an even better headstart. I get the full 6 minutes. So far, I've hit on v2s, OVO 12s, and SBB 2.0s.

No. You can reserve without going to the store. However, if you check in you'll get a headstart. If you are a VIP member you get an even better headstart. I get the full 6 minutes. So far, I've hit on v2s, OVO 12s, and SBB 2.0s.

When when are these showing up on the app? Still says in store for all of us pretty much. I don't get whats happening here.

For those VIPs, for the minimum amount do they factor in tax and shipping as well? My VIP status hasn't updated yet on a pair of shoes I bought over the weekend so I'm still waiting to see how much more I need.

fakes are getting too damn good 
mean.gif

Now back to this confirmed gig LOL, for once I'd like to hit but it's still a pipe dream.

Trust me people the Apps are a blessing, I never hit online and I mean never hit online. Then local raffles were a crapshoot because of shady dealings. I'm in Tampa and we were the original pilot for the program starting with the white/red 11 lows. I literally have yet to lose on either foot locker, champs, or footlocker. I hit on 3 pairs of banneds, 3 pairs of V2's (actually 4 bevause i hit on the confirmed app too) and anything else I've wanted I hit on all apps. I always get the full 6 minutes across the board and speaking with a footlocker manager he told me that footlocker is using an algorithm that takes not only your head start into account but your loyalty (how much you've spent) into account. It also docks your chances for future raffles if you win, choose to accept, and then not pick it up.

Trust me people the Apps are a blessing, I never hit online and I mean never hit online. Then local raffles were a crapshoot because of shady dealings. I'm in Tampa and we were the original pilot for the program starting with the white/red 11 lows. I literally have yet to lose on either foot locker, champs, or footlocker. I hit on 3 pairs of banneds, 3 pairs of V2's (actually 4 bevause i hit on the confirmed app too) and anything else I've wanted I hit on all apps. I always get the full 6 minutes across the board and speaking with a footlocker manager he told me that footlocker is using an algorithm that takes not only your head start into account but your loyalty (how much you've spent) into account. It also docks your chances for future raffles if you win, choose to accept, and then not pick it up.
the longer you've had your vip membership open the better? 

the longer you've had your vip membership open the better? 

From the way he explained it yes. Which would make sense because I've had the accounts since they started the VIP program. The reward certificates are nice. Which puts the new new people at a disadvantage. That's why doing check in along with VIP is important.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom