ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
retail coming soon...
laugh.gif
   Good things come to those who wait!

Anyone else notice that the stripes on these new Black Friday pairs aren't shaped/placed the same as the first V2. The stripe on the first v2 extends/bends all the way out to the seam in the middle. Looks like on the new ones, the stripe isn't bent as much and it doesn't even reach out to the middle seam. I circled what I'm talking about in red. 

Anyone else notice that the stripes on these new Black Friday pairs aren't shaped/placed the same as the first V2. The stripe on the first v2 extends/bends all the way out to the seam in the middle. Looks like on the new ones, the stripe isn't bent as much and it doesn't even reach out to the middle seam. I circled what I'm talking about in red. 

View media item 2194307
It was confirmed some time ago that the Black Fridays are a different style. They also have the SPLY-350 script backwards on the right shoe.

Haha it's more of just a positive attitude, these are an absolute crap shoot unless you win a raffle but I like to think good things will happen if you have the right mindset
I couldn't even get past the splash screen last release, wasted 4 hrs. We all need a win!! #yeezys4all

has anyone cooked off the confirmed app not on wifi? I always strike out on confirmed app but on wednesday when it goes live ill be at a work lunch. 

I see people here talking about apps for FL and FA, and yet I see on their website for in store only. Are these 750 releasing via app or in store raffle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom