ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay so a shop did this instead of a raffle

Guaranteed you the 750 TB at retail if you bought $750 worth of their merchandise (sneakers)

deal or no deal

go...

Last edited:

Guaranteed you the 750 TB at retail if you bought $750 worth of their merchandise (sneakers)

deal or no deal

go...
DEAL ,  you can make back the $750 easily by reselling the merchandise you bought , what shop is this?

no deal. 

Everything dont hold a resell value in this day and age.
Reselling the 750 would easily cover the $750 useless (or not) merchandise you bought . You obviously don't even know basic math. Basically free **** for doing nothing. 

Last edited:

deal or no deal

go...
damn what a weasel.. I"d barter with him and be like I"ll spend a grand if you guarantee two pairs. Still worth it thought at least buy $750 worths that you can sell for retail or close

deal or no deal

go...
damn what a weasel.. I"d barter with him and be like I"ll spend a grand if you guarantee two pairs. Still worth it thought at least buy $750 worths that you can sell for retail or close
store by me did $1400 if that makes you feel better 

Reselling the 750 would easily cover the $750 useless (or not) merchandise you bought . You obviously don't even know basic math. Basically free **** for doing nothing. 

deal or no deal

go...
yea at first i was annoyed, but then i was like hmmm...yea even if you can flip some of these for close/under retail its still worth it

catch was it only Adidas sneakers (no NMDs nor UB left) meh

i took :

adidas spzl manchester blue &

adidas spzl indoor

2x stan smith fashion week silver pythons

---my knowledge all above are sold out everywhere retail i believe

& 1 stan smith white green (M20324) ...think this will be the L

Last edited:

lol I wouldn't sell the 750 in the first place. And i don't have patience to sell shoes that aren't in demand. Probably be stuck sitting on that ish for months. 

yea at first i was annoyed, but then i was like hmmm...yea even if you can flip some of these for close/under retail its still worth it

i took :
adidas spzl indoor

You had to buy all those to buy some 750's

store by me did $1400 if that makes you feel better 

i took :

adidas spzl indoor

well least you got yourself a pair hope they let you get your size at least... and good luck unloading that stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom