ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
people who avoid helping some people can end up like the Beast. If he would of gave that old lady shelter he would of never been cursed into being a Beast and having his servants turned into silverware

so i cooked the footaction app for a few pairs, got this bd script ready, hopefully i can cook adidas.de

i guess my client id/sitekey is outdated because bd link is not carting right now

he went through another cleaning off his followers. im sure he didnt remove all 10k of them but he removed alot

WOW! thank you to @instagram for the link! I can finally sleep... sure customs gonna charge me but still a deal! I am old school and wonʻt get greedy and grab multiples either... my 12 is secure, so hopefully anyone else who hit your DMʻs that has experience on NT will be blessed as well.

YOU THE REAL MVP TONIGHT!

IG: internationalchestday you about to get the mother of all IG shot outs from me!!!

Last edited:
No matter what, tomorrow will be funny I can already feel the anguish emanating from my computer
laugh.gif

Since I can't get out of work this time it looks like I'll be taking a unexpected bathroom break tomorrow
wink.gif

WOW! thank you to @instagram for the link! I can finally sleep... sure customs gonna charge me but still a deal! I am old school and wonʻt get greedy and grab multiples either... my 12 is secure, so hopefully anyone else who hit your DMʻs that has experience on NT will be blessed as well.

IG: internationalchestday you about to get the mother of all IG shot outs from me!!!
Rip inbox

He sent me the same link at damn near the same time as grizzly animal.... much love fellas.... crazy big sizes still up

congrats

dude you got the 2003 join date... you OG too 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom