ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Size 11, 2 of the people I gave the code to for a size 11 hit at that FTL too.. so, at least there's that. Sometimes it's just not meant to be, and I really wouldn't be caught dead ever paying resell to one of the sweaty kids I see stuntin on IG.
That's just bad luck I guess. At least you got one pair off confirmed. I was put on the wait list for a 9.5 but I think at this point it's pretty much an L for me. 

Yeah.  Now you know not to take naps during Yeezy releases.  
damn bro just stop typing. You stay ninjaing yourself....
Never heard of that many L's

Still got ADC in a couple hours.  You never know.
I was honestly taking a nap for the night time Yeezy releases.. Come on now, "Waitlist" is code for "NAWWWPP".

@alp ; dude.. I mean... yeah... but it's not like I missed the phone call, I duck taped my phone on my forehead all day.

@MrDeeds  ; Yeah, now that the Site key out there, that's not happening.

I'm ready to accept my L and watch my girl walk around in the ones I copped manually off confirmed. At least I might have beat out some kid who used the jig, that's somewhat of a moral victory.

Size 11, 2 of the people I gave the code to for a size 11 hit at that FTL too.. so, at least there's that. Sometimes it's just not meant to be, and I really wouldn't be caught dead ever paying resell to one of the sweaty kids I see stuntin on IG.

Dang, I'm pulling for you fam. Hope you strike gold on ADC.

I was honestly taking a nap for the night time Yeezy releases.. Come on now, "Waitlist" is code for "NAWWWPP".

@alp ; dude.. I mean... yeah... but it's not like I missed the phone call, I duck taped my phone on my forehead all day.

@MrDeeds
 ; Yeah, now that the Site key out there, that's not happening.

I'm ready to accept my L and watch my girl walk around in the ones I copped manually off confirmed. At least I might have beat out some kid who used the jig, that's somewhat of a moral victory.
i feel you but damn.....
I pay $20 a month for a burner phone just in case I have someone do raffles for me to prevent that freak situation from happening

Welp, guess it's napszn for me until the EB/ADC drops. Hope to see more dubs in the next couple hours. Keep up the positive vibes. :nthat:

i feel you but damn.....
I pay $20 a month for a burner phone just in case I have someone do raffles for me to prevent that freak situation from happening
I honestly thought my girl would take it a little bit more seriously, but since I cooked for her, she just decided to relax so she could enjoy the meal and let me starve to death. 

Definitely won't make the same mistake twice..

I still havent heard from end.. interesting
ditto

I honestly thought my girl would take it a little bit more seriously, but since I cooked for her, she just decided to relax so she could enjoy the meal and let me starve to death. 

Definitely won't make the same mistake twice..
yea I would flip her pair as punishment :lol:

ditto
yea I would flip her pair as punishment
laugh.gif
She can have it... I'll sacrifice $1000 to have her feel guilty for the rest of the year. Christmas is coming up. 
wink.gif

Just got the L on END. Welp.. If any of you guys who are catching a few pairs care to throw me a size 11 cart when ADCus is live are out there.. I'd love you forever. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom