ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw that 10 too, only the price said $2,000 USD LOL hope that was a glitch or sum'n.
HBX sells at resale occasionally but $2,000.00. I wouldn't put it past them. Saying they will charge retail and then charge $2,000.00 for the one pair they uploaded. 

roll.gif

Edit: It was a marketplace price. :frown:

Last edited:
I don't wanna beat a dead horse and be that guy who is asking some simple questions, so I apologize. But does anyone know why the ADC yeezy site isn't showing the normal yeezy shoe page? Looks like it's redirecting me to the adidas homepage. How is this release going to be is it different? Or will they tweet the link since the site is off.

I don't wanna beat a dead horse and be that guy who is asking some simple questions, so I apologize. But does anyone know why the ADC yeezy site isn't showing the normal yeezy shoe page? Looks like it's redirecting me to the adidas homepage. How is this release going to be is it different? Or will they tweet the link since the site is off.

just you

Clear your cookies/cache.

I just loaded the page now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom