ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cause there are people here that DM me for other releases and say "hey man, keep an eye out on this or that" so I return the favour. Even if they only helped me once to cop, I don't mind helping them back ten times over.

and tbh, i don't even know if this store will drop. im just going on history.

Last edited:
for those who did the frenzy x kith app ....thing. what comes after checkout -- do they just give you instant confirmation, close out the app, or just take you to the opening screenshot? trying figure out how it suppose to work since i hit checkout and get the 'my bad' splash. did anyone hit through it?

Worst l ever... I thought it was a miracle when adc added a pp option. I logged into PayPal and clicked continue and then was hit with a never ending processing message after I clicked continue.

Last edited:
Is $1050 cash good for a size 10 or at i paying too much?
that seems to be what they are going for at the moment, depends on if they are worth that to you

yeah imma just work hard so i can pay resale for every thing lol only way to guarantee i dont come up salty

part of me wishes kanye and adidas would make them more available, but at the same time i understand the limited nature is part of the appeal

Last edited:

Cause there are people here that DM me for other releases and say "hey man, keep an eye out on this or that" so I return the favour. Even if they only helped me once to cop, I don't mind helping them back ten times over.

and tbh, i don't even know if this store will drop. im just going on history.
PM me and I will help you out on next release

that seems to be what they are going for at the moment, depends on if they are worth that to you

yeah imma just work hard so i can pay resale for every thing lol only way to guarantee i dont come up salty

part of me wishes kanye and adidas would make them more available, but at the same time i understand the limited nature is part of the appeal

That limited stuff is Corny as hell especially based on the idiotic rants Kanye goes on about "The people".

Make Clothes for the People that the People dont even have access to brehs.

That limited stuff is Corny as hell especially based on the idiotic rants Kanye goes on about "The people".

Make Clothes for the People that the People dont even have access to brehs.
agree

Happy you guys copped that did. Always good when NTers prosper.

After a hot streak the past few big releases, came up ice cold and empty-handed this release. I was due.

Seems a few of the more vocal posters on this board came up empty too as they are oddly silent. Very little chest puffing after this release lol.

Damon my card got declined cause I was in Florida and they put a hold on my card **** you Wells Fargo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom