ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This release was super discouraging. Didn't know about the script for V2. Feel like I did everything right for this release. And still empty handed. That's why I only typically half try. Then the L doesn't hurt as much.

Not looking forward to Black Friday.
you used the script this release and still couldn't hit? what happened? trying to figure out why i was able to cart pretty much any size..got the zero a lot, but...

then i realized, that i was a champion..damn right

yes i did, adidas pack it up and send it straight to my crib

just a lil test to see if it's rigged
everybody want em then dont get serious
mmhm, backdoor gets wins
so if you gone do it, better use that script

Did you realize...you're just chancin' it, you wont hit?

And why do you think chocs will dip so low? these were most limited 750, correct? well, supply > demand right now. market will reach equilibrium..not at 500 though. this chocolate tastes kinda salty, odd

$500 tops
i am truly curious where you get this from

or maybe its sarcasm im not picking up on, haven't slept since thursday 
happy.gif
 should probably do that as i did in fact eat a 5 course meal...tired but still wired from all the stimulants ingested over the past few days, i felt like elliott vs ecorp on adc
laugh.gif

Adidas straight trash for allowing this. But hey, when in Rome.. gonna just bd whatever NMD's are selling until next Yeezy drop, or until it's patched
happy.gif
 Adidas would have to pay me to wear an NMD. They look like socks with soles 

Why the **** am i awake. i feel like Barneys gonna spring something on us when I finally do fall asleep, dont trust it at all

i am truly curious where you get this from

or maybe its sarcasm im not picking up on, haven't slept since thursday 
happy.gif
 should probably do that as i did in fact eat a 5 course meal...tired but still wired from all the stimulants ingested over the past few days, i felt like elliott vs ecorp on adc
laugh.gif

Adidas straight trash for allowing this. But hey, when in Rome.. gonna just bd whatever NMD's are selling until next Yeezy drop, or until it's patched
happy.gif
 Adidas would have to pay me to wear an NMD. They look like socks with soles 

Why the **** am i awake. i feel like Barneys gonna spring something on us when I finally do fall asleep, dont trust it at all
You feel like elliot by being a script kiddie?????? 

Last edited:

You feel like elliot by being a script kiddie?????? You watched a video tutorial on how to set it up ..... you don't even need fking coding skills to set it up..... 
happy.gif
 you mad?
happy.gif
 was referring to the stimulants part..adderall episode.. 
happy.gif

also what video? you know nothing of my computer skills lmao

Happy i was able to win the raffle from Kith for these.

So far my favorite 750s till date.

I think im done with the Adidas Yeezy line for now. Adidas throwin too many yeezys in a short span of time.

In regards to black friday, if all three release at once... will there be three different splash pages that be funny lol. 

though I'm sure there will just be one splash and IF you make it past it, you will get to select colorway and size... 

In regards to black friday, if all three release at once... will there be three different splash pages that be funny lol. 
though I'm sure there will just be one splash and IF you make it past it, you will get to select colorway and size... 

That's how it was for infant yeezys...

Question - apologize if it has been answered or discussed already.  Has anyone taken out the inside toebox cage on the V2?

finally caught up. so kith's app let others here hit on a pair? congrats

although personally i prefer their way of creating a product page that drops randomly and is titled differently and all so it's pretty much a fcfs without much bots to worry about. gives a better chance to ppl camping online imo. but yeah that recent multiple cancellations might've cause them to shift to the app option instead.

Mods working overtime in this thread recently!

Been seeing posts disappear with th quickenss, within seconds! :lol:

[emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
trade question

I have a size 11 DS 88 Cement 3. I want to trade for DS v2s in a 10.5 or 11. How much am i adding? thanks in advance

damn dude
I know, I should stop. But..

It's 4 in the mornin', and I'm zonin'.

You might think I'm so blessed

I'm just more on it.

I Keep It 100, Fetty Wap and Zaytoven

100 haters, I'm eating they snoring

For my theme song, choc 750's on

My by any means on

PARDON IM GETTIN MY SCREAM ON

the last addy i took was like around this time yesterday..guess ill pop a xan or 2 because i really do need to ****. sorry to those who struck out, especially those who gave me a hard time. karma sucks, maybe next time fellas.

dont be afraid to ask for help either, yall dont know how to work the script that I "was never going to eat" with 
happy.gif
Spend a little more time around here and you'll realize people aren't as bad what you might have initially thought they were.

The same 3-4 questions being and asked and answered all day tends to get on some nerves but that's pretty much it.

If you would have been in the thread a couple days prior you probably would have gotten all the help you wanted and then some.

Once again though, I'm happy you got your pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom