ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive had 6 cancelled orders from adc, this includes yeezys, pharrells, nmds, and ultra boosts. they were all "unable to fulfill inventory", all without bot orders. this also includes order status "In Progress- Waiting to be Packed"

SNS always ships super fast. 
Don't talk like that! :nerd: :\ I finally broke down and instead of waiting for the email i went to ADC and checked my order status... waiting to be packed.. Pray for me lol

On the same boat as you. Did you try calling in?

My order still waiting to be packed....
mean.gif
Mines too 
Can you get scammed as a seller if youre doing a paypal invoice transaction?

For ex: You send them the real pair but they file a claim to paypal saying its fake. Then the buyer would ship you back a fake pair while they keep the real pair.

Can this happen?
Yes that is bait and switch and happens to tons of people, or the empty box BS that I've heard stories of...be carefu with Paypal.
So the only way to be safe as a seller is if the buyer gifts you the money?
No you are not safe this way either, if a seller pays with the credit card via PPFF they can dispute.  
Just got shipping confirmation from adidas. I was worried son
Congrats, I'm still waiting for a confirmation.

Don't talk like that! :nerd: :\ I finally broke down and instead of waiting for the email i went to ADC and checked my order status... waiting to be packed.. Pray for me lol

pretty sure this is what happened with one of my GG. canceled but they found a pair a week or two later. :smokin

pretty sure this is what happened with one of my GG. canceled but they found a pair a week or two later.
smokin.gif
yeah ive heard that scenario happened with a few Nters and some local dudes. But that hasnt happened to me yet with any of my 6 cancelled orders.. even on stuff they restock back in my size later on, the cs would still say 'we are all out of stock of that item and have NO PLANS to RESTOCK in the future". 

on some days, i would look outside my window like the pepe frog and see a fedex truck drive by.... hoping it would pull up and it would be adidas magically finding one of my cancelled yeezys and have it delivered to me without telling... mj face every time tho

yeah ive heard that scenario happened with a few Nters and some local dudes. But that hasnt happened to me yet with any of my 6 cancelled orders.. even on stuff they restock back in my size later on, the cs would still say 'we are all out of stock of that item and have NO PLANS to RESTOCK in the future". 

on some days, i would look outside my window like the pepe frog and see a fedex truck drive by.... hoping it would pull up and it would be adidas magically finding one of my cancelled yeezys and have it delivered to me without telling... mj face every time tho
                                                                                   Adidas does not care about what they do to the people. 

Last edited:
got confirmation that 2/3 have been shipped from ADC! third pair is stating In progress - waiting to be packed
:rolleyes

Over 12k on adidas US I believe
so the black/white v2 will be 4 times the supply v2 Beluga's 

& if so then value will be what $400s+/-  ?

what were the supply # ranges for the v1s ???

i want them either way, but curious

Last edited:
My pair i got shipping on late Monday night for arrival Wednesday is still sitting at "label created".

GOAT kinda ticked me off. I applied to sell in April and I just contacted them today asking what the deal was. Gave me the spiel about wanting a trustworthy community and wanted me to send in tagged pics of 4-5 shoes i was planning on selling.

I told them over these 8 months everything I wanted to sell has already been sold through other places. I have 30+ transactions on grailed with flawless feedback. It it really this hard to sell some damn shoes on there lol

My pair i got shipping on late Monday night for arrival Wednesday is still sitting at "label created".

GOAT kinda ticked me off. I applied to sell in April and I just contacted them today asking what the deal was. Gave me the spiel about wanting a trustworthy community and wanted me to send in tagged pics of 4-5 shoes i was planning on selling.

I told them over these 8 months everything I wanted to sell has already been sold through other places. I have 30+ transactions on grailed with flawless feedback. It it really this hard to sell some damn shoes on there lol
i contacted GOAT today, they asked me the same thing. I sent them list of what i wanted to sell and pictures and they approved me right away. FYI

first pair just arrived! This CW is hands down my favorite!!!!
I've worn my twice already Saturday night and DJn last night...they're so fresh!

A BROWN BOOT IS THE MOST VERSATILE AND MOST FASHION FORWARD COLOR

Again, not sure WHY they're not value as the GG or TBs ???

the supply #s are as limited as GG & TB yea?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom