ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Add me to the list of people who finally got shipping confirm. Whoop whoop, 1st Yeezy's here we come. 

Quick question guys

Is it possible to pick up more than one pair from adidas confirmed app with the same name? How do some people reserved multiple pairs? Do they use diff info for all or just diff phone # but under the same name?

Thanks in advance

Congrats. I don't think thats considered expedited shipping when others getting them today and tomorrow.
That's why I was being sarcastic, haha.  Kinda sucks I gotta wait three more days even though I picked the expedited option.

EDIT

It just updated to Thursday delivery now.

Last edited:

I'm surprised these are coming out at prices drastically lower than the grey gums, I sold a pair of grey gums that I received pretty late from ADC on goat for over $1500, that same size on goat right now is under $1000 - and the majority of people haven't even got their pairs in from ADC which always drops the price. I wonder what it is, maybe yeezy releases coming at a much quicker rate?
It's probably because 90%+ of these are being copped solely by resellers and flooding the market.  Add in that people are probably thinking "I'll just wait to try my chances at whatever comes next" instead of paying these insane prices for something that is only slightly different than the last/next release. 

At least that is my rationale. I'm not dropping a grand+ on a pair of shoes, when the next release is in 2-3 weeks. 

Quick question guys

Is it possible to pick up more than one pair from adidas confirmed app with the same name? How do some people reserved multiple pairs? Do they use diff info for all or just diff phone # but under the same name?

Thanks in advance
I managed to reserve and pickup 2 at the same store during the v2 release.  One on my phone, one on my iPad.  Both accounts had my name, but the phone number and emails used were different.  When I went to pick up, they didn't have a list of names or anything that they were checking off.  So what I did was pick one up in the morning (wore a hat, glasses and didn't shave) and then come back wearing something different later that day since pickup time is from like 10am-6pm.  I'm pretty sure you can't walk in there and pick up two at one time.

Haven't bought a pair of kicks in forever, so forgive me if this is a mundane question. But I'm willing to drop 900 on a size 8, since I heard they run big. Is this feasible, and if so, what's the most trustworthy source to purchase?

It's probably because 90%+ of these are being copped solely by resellers and flooding the market.  Add in that people are probably thinking "I'll just wait to try my chances at whatever comes next" instead of paying these insane prices for something that is only slightly different than the last/next release. 

At least that is my rationale. I'm not dropping a grand+ on a pair of shoes, when the next release is in 2-3 weeks. 
So you don't actually like a particular pair you just want to have a pair of yeezys?

Haven't bought a pair of kicks in forever, so forgive me if this is a mundane question. But I'm willing to drop 900 on a size 8, since I heard they run big. Is this feasible, and if so, what's the most trustworthy source to purchase?

Goat, StockX, Flight Club (depending your location)

pairs are dry in price right now, but theyll go back up after march 2018 when sneaker drops are at a pause till July / August. Right now is the time to buy

i dont understand the quantity field of this though, do you?
No idea 
laugh.gif
  Im just assuming this is one freight going to India...  Probably their entire stock for India. 

Wonder if the value is the wholesale price or production cost 

Also wonder why the value is in Indian Rupees and why these go through India if they're manufactured in China 
My assumption is this is Indias shipment...  This is their entire stock... 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom