ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the Chocolates are more limited but still less hyped / sought after? Which is why resell is not as high. Even though their are not as many pairs in circulation. People are so weird. This is confusing.  
tired.gif

Last edited:

So the Chocolates are more limited but still less hyped / sought after. People are weird. 
tired.gif
Better quality, less made, nice neutral color - but a lot less hype & resell than any 750 of the past. I imagine we will see newer yeezys continue to decline in general with more releases.

Last edited:

Better quality, less made, nice neutral color - but a lot less hype & resell than any 750 of the past. I imagine we will see newer yeezys continue to decline in general with more releases.
I thought the selling point was that these will be the last 750 to come out in a while. Unless their are some new unreleased colorways that not been seen yet.  I guess these will go down as the People's 750. 

Last edited:
if you guys are looking to cash out just wait until xmas/tax szn

It's probably because 90%+ of these are being copped solely by resellers and flooding the market.  Add in that people are probably thinking "I'll just wait to try my chances at whatever comes next" instead of paying these insane prices for something that is only slightly different than the last/next release. 

At least that is my rationale. I'm not dropping a grand+ on a pair of shoes, when the next release is in 2-3 weeks. 
i think a lot of people probably want the Chocs or Belugas but are holding off on paying resale until they strike out on all the upcoming yeezy releases. That's my logic hope to get lucky on future releases and trying trading for those that I missed out on.

I'd say your better off using them as trade bait versus cashing out.Seen one person manage to pull 1 OG 350 + vnds OVOs 10s and cash off these on release day. He made sure to say no take-backs. 

I figure today you can at least pull OG 350s + Some Cash /// or V2 350 + a few hundreds if you can negotiate. 

Last edited:
So the Chocolates are more limited but still less hyped / sought after? Which is why resell is not as high. Even though their are not as many pairs in circulation. People are so weird. This is confusing.  |I  
In the sneaker game demand dictates price not quantity.

True but it's still surprising that a limited shoe has such a low level of demand. Normally don't see that. 

Maybe the drop in demand is bc Adidas is pumping out one Yeezy a month and people cant afford to buy $1k+ plus every month. Back when OG 350s and 750s were coming out they were a few months apart

I'd say your better off using them as trade bait versus cashing out.Seen one person manage to pull 1 OG 350 + vnds OVOs 10s and cash off these on release day. He made sure to say no take-backs. 

I figure today you can at least pull OG 350s + Some Cash /// or V2 350 + a few hundreds if you can negotiate. 

That's the plan. :smokin

Hmm so I may need a smaller size.  I'm a woman's 8.5, and I just ordered a 7 in the 750's choc's.  Hoping they fit. 

Im same as you, a 8.5 in womens. I have a 6.5 in GG which fit well. Im assuming the chocolates will be the same, but I haven't gotten the 6.5 yet (no shipping from ADC yet [emoji]128531[/emoji].) A 7 should fit you, maybe a little gap at the toe, but just means you'll have room for warm socks!
Good luck

Im same as you, a 8.5 in womens. I have a 6.5 in GG which fit well. Im assuming the chocolates will be the same, but I haven't gotten the 6.5 yet (no shipping from ADC yet [emoji]128531[/emoji].) A 7 should fit you, maybe a little gap at the toe, but just means you'll have room for warm socks!
Good luck
Oh thank you so much, that helped.  What size do you wear in Jordans?  I wear a 7 there as well.  I have not received my shipping either .. smh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom